The Explanation

The gang looked out the window with fear. They never knew that this could suddenly happen after a four day trip out at sea. Branch got out a telescope and toke a look what land is happening around TrollsTopia...

Branch: Air, Earth, Fire, and Water. Whoa!

Queen Barb: Wait a minute! Let me see that

Branch: *hands her the telescope*

Queen Barb: *looks through the telescope* Where the hair is Volcano Rock City!? I don't see it!

Prince D: Ok, Barb? Try not to freak out, but it uh...it sunk to...the bottom of the ocean

Queen Barb: WHAT!!!!???? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "IT SUNK TO THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN"?!?!

Cooper: When the change happened, some of the other kingdoms changed also. Like when you guys came back, you saw Symphonyville changed up Pop Village, Lonesome Flats with Vibe City, smaller parts of Volcano Rock City with that Triangle Guy, and the rest of Rock City is with Techno Reef

Queen Barb: I'm freaking out!

Queen Poppy: We all are, Barb. But I promise you that we will fix this

Queen Barb: *in a sarcastic voice* Really? You think we can save TrollsTopia that now looks like a four-way pizza?! *normal voice and at the Funk Twins* Also, WHY DOES THE WHOLE WORLD LOOK LIKE A FOUR-WAY PIZZA?!?! Now I want pizza. *to the readers* And if you Wattpad readers wants some pizza, hook yourself up😉

Branch: Who is she talking to?

Queen Poppy: The readers of Wattpad. I think that me and the other leaders knows about them. Here, watch this: *to the readers* Hey, everyone! I hope you're having an awesome day. Sorry that you guys have to stuck in your homes because of quarantine, but I hope you guys stay healthy! And all people are equal!

Branch: What is even happening?

Queen Barb: Giving an example on fourth-breaking. And you gotta love those things in movies and stories

Branch: That's true

Queen Barb: Yeah. *to the twins* NOW, BACK TO THE QUESTION!!!!

Cooper: Ok, ok! Just calm down. Everyone have a seat, and we'll explain what happened. *to Prince D* You want to go first?

Prince D: Sure. Let's start at the beginning. What happened was...

Cloud Guy: Was the most alarming thing ever!!

Flashback:

Cloud Guy Narrating: It happened after you you guys left...

Cloud Guy: *groans**sees the gang leave on the boat for their vacation* Noo! What am I gonna do without my best buddies? Everything is gonna be boring!

Bill: *came out from a cloud door and looked at Cloud Guy* Cloud Man, I'm going out for a bit, I'm going to get ingredients to make an Elemental conquering spell

Cloud Guy: Ooh! Are you making something tasty?

Bill: Well, you could probably say that *flew away chuckling*

————————————————————

Branch: Hold up, what was Bill talking about?

Cloud Guy: I don't know. It wasn't serious

Everyone in the Pod: 😑

————————————————————

Bill was able to get the fairies, and now for the hunt. (Creepy thing is, is that he has a chart and graphs with the other Troll leaders with their Elemental. He even made his eyeball lid blew a kiss at the Trollex picture) At Lonesome Flats...

Delta Dawn: *to Clampers* Now, sugarplum, the secret to make the perfect apple pie, is to get the right amount of apples and cinnamon

Clampers: Ok! *sees they have no more apples* Oh, dang it! We're out of apples

Delta Dawn: Don't worry, sugar-cube, I'll go to the fields and gets some more

As Delta trots out of the kitchen and into the apple tree fields, she grabbed a basket and starts picking as much as she can. Until suddenly, Bill, who hiding in a tree, unleashed one of the fairies and then Delta saw the little fairy, fluttering towards her. She was about to touch it, but the fairy fluttered to and over her very quickly, it started to turn her eyes green. She suddenly dropped the basket of apples and walks away where Bill is leading her. Then he went to Symphonyville, in a cloud, unleashed another fairy when Trollzart starts flying out to help one of his Classical Troll herd the Classical sheep. The fairy made it towards him when he was done, and he started to get mind-controlled and flew to Bill. And when he made it to the beach to Techno Reef, he made a bubble around him and toke a dive. He even made a small bubble for the last fairy. When he made it to the LED palace, he noticed Trollex was working on a new remix for the next rave. Bill let out the fairy and it landed on Trollex's head and got him mind-controlled. He swam with Bill as they swim up to the surface. Then he lead the leaders back to Cloud Guy's place (for the record, he helped Delta Dawn up) and lead them to his secret room. But before he opened the door, he noticed Cloud Guy is with his wife and three kids, watching TV. Reminded him of the Pines family, but he ignored it...

Bill: *clapped his hands* Ok! Let's get this spell on track. *opened the door and lead the others down* Please don't disturbe me, C.G. And, PS, you have lovely children!

Cloud Guy: Thanks, B.C.

(Idk the name of the wife, so I'll go with Cloud Gal) Cloud Gal: Who was that, honey?

Cloud Guy: New friend of mine

Cloud Gal: Understood. And why does he have those Troll leaders for?

Cloud Guy: Mmm. I don't know. I'll go check

Cloud Guy got up from the couch and went downstairs to see what he's planning. He looked through the keyhole and saw Bill chanted with the leaders raised their hands like their holding hands...

Bill: Elemental, elemental, stand do not seat! Elemental, elemental, do not quit!

Cloud Guy then suddenly noticed the leaders and accidentally pushed the door open...

Cloud Guy: Troll dudes?!

Bill: *noticed Cloud Guy* *gasp* BLAST HIM!!!

Trollex, Delta, and Trollzart looked at Cloud Guy, raised up their hands, and blasted him with their elemental magic. Cloud Guy was able to escape...

Cloud Guy Narrating: When they suddenly blasted me, everything went all bright and sparkly!

End of Flashback:

Cloud Guy: I sadly didn't save my family, but I was able to help C and D here to rescue as much Trolls we can save in their escape pod. But now that you guys are back, we can save TrollsTopia!

Queen Barb: Ok? But how? We don't know how to reverse the affects!

Cloud Guy: Not true! *poked her nose* What we're gonna do now is go to Fire World, grab Bill's spell book, and look for the answers we need

Branch: Really?! Well, that's all what we have do we have to do?

Cloud Guy: And bing, bang, boom! Everything's back to normal. Just like that

Queen Poppy: Ok! That seems easy enough!

Branch: Poppy?

Queen Poppy: Yes?

Branch: You do realize we are about to go to a land full of fire? What if we get burned?

Queen Poppy: Oh, right! We need fire-proof suits

Cooper: Way a head of you! *gave the three their fire suits*

Queen Poppy: Perfect! Better watch out, Cipher! Because things are "heating" up. Eh?

Everyone: *laughing*