Chapter 2

N-N-Nii-san!"Issei yelled in shock

"Hey Is-kun, it's been awhile hasn't?" Kazuma said turning his head to see him while holding both of the shinai's with his hands.

"Nii-san what are you doing here, I thought you were still at school?"Issei said showing a confused look on his face.

Kazuma wanted to face palm himself, but couldn't since his hands are in use already.

"Baka did you forget that it's been four years already, damn it Is-kun I thought you knew that already!"Kazuma shouted at him .

Issei forgot about him staying at the fancy school a year or two ago due to of getting distracted by perverted stuff like read manga, play video games, watch porn and peek at girls changing in school. But besides all that he would never forget about his older brother.

He used to ask his parents if they could see him but the parents explained that the school didn't allow any contact outside of school for four years or they'll cut off his scholarship. He wasn't thrilled about the school not allowing any contact to see his brother but he didn't want to ruined his chance of the scholarship.

He stared at his older brother with a mix of shock and a surprised expression. Issei notices his hair was longer and his face was older looking. Then he realized that he seen him before, he remember seeing a man with the same hair style covering his eyes passing by the side walk when he was heading to school with Rias.

He also should have figured that his mother knew too. He was wondering why she was in a cheerful mood before he left to school, he thought that she was preparing for a celebrating their parents anniversary or something.

"Nii-san why didn't you tell me th-"Issei tried to ask, but was cut off by Kazuma.

"I'll explain later, but right now lets settle this little situation."Kazuma said turning his head back to the kendo girls club.

"Who are you!?"Murayama shouted, questioning the man in front of her while trying to remove the shinai out of Kazuma's hand.

"My name is Hyoudou, Kazuma. Is-kun older brother it's nice to meet you."Kazuma said greeting the kendo girls club members.

"What! I didn't know that disgusting perv has a brother!"Katase exclaimed, Kazuma felt a little ticked off from hearing his little brother being insulted even though his little brother is a pervert to being with.

"Yes and I would like to know why were you trying to hit him with a shinai?"Kazuma asked calmly.

"That's because him and his friends were peeking at us while we were in the changing room!" one of the members shouted with an anger tone.

Kazuma slowly turned his head at Issei giving him a glare making Issei chuckled nervously knowing that his brother was up set. Then he turned back taking a deep sigh."Well I don't blame my little brother, you guys do look cute wearing the kendo uniform."Kazuma complimented them making the members of the club blush from his statement.

Kazuma let go of the shinai's and walked over to Issei lifting him off the ground."Don't worry Issei, I got this handled"Kazuma whispered. Then he walked back to the kendo girls club and bowed."I apologized for my little brothers actions, but I cant let you beat my him."Kazuma said calmly once again making Issei surprised and relieved while the kendo members were upset of not giving punishment to Issei for peeking.

Kazuma lifted himself from his bow."But I know that he deserves punishment for peeking, so I'm gonna make a deal with you guys."Kazuma explained hearing Issei scream in shock while the girls smirked with excitement.

"What kind of deal are we talking about?"Murayama asked

"Well since you guys are in your uniform, why don't we have a duel. If I win, you and your club won't pummel Is-kun and apologized for trying to attack him."Kazuma explained.