Chapter 3

Nii-san, what are you doing here?!"Issei yelled in a surprised expression.

Kazuma finished his tea and place it on the table.

"I was asked by Gremory-san to come here earlier and discuss about important things."Kazuma answered.

Before Issei could ask him more questioned, he heard a splash. He turn his head, noticing a shower in the room.

"A shower? Someones taking a shower right in the clubroom?"Issei thought curiously.

Then Issei was able notice a shadowy figure getting out of the shower and drying itself off with a towel, he realizes the body of the shadowy figure resembles to Rias Gremory. Even though he couldn't see her naked body, he could see the shadowy curves of her body.

"Over there is a naked Rias-senpai, right? Her curvaceous body is so erotic!"Issei thought staring with a huge perverted grin, showing a little bit of drool coming out of his mouth, while examining the beautiful figure of Rias Gremory.

"What a creepy face."Koneko said bluntly while eating her chocolate.

Kazuma chuckle from Koneko's statement, while Issei felt insult by the cute Koneko.

Then the curtain opens, revealing Rias Gremory in her school uniform.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't take a shower last night because I stayed the night at your place, so I took a shower now."Rias explained while drying her hair with a towel.

"Oh no, I don't mind at all."Issei replied rubbing the back of his head.

Then Issei noticed another person behind someone...it was Himejima Akeno.

"Ara ara. so your Issei-kun."said the raven haired girl

Issei was so shocked that he couldn't say anything. He couldn't believe that Akeno was in the club as well, considering that Rias and Akeno together are the two princesses of the school.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Himejima Akeno, please remember me. Akeno said with a gentle smile.

"Ah, I should be the one saying that! Please take care of me!"Issei replied nervously blushing while smiling at long raven hair girl.

After their introduction, Issei and Kazuma sat on one sofa. Akeno was standing next to Rias. And on the other sofa was Koneko and Kiba.

"Looks like everyone is here. Hyoudou Issei-kun Ise-kun and Hyoudou Kazuma."Rias called out

"Y-Yes."Issei replied nervously while Kazuma turn to Rias getting his attention.

"We, the Occult Research Club, welcome you two as devils."Rias said, introducing her club.

Issei was confused and not convinced about her statement. While Kazuma wasn't surprised , since he already knew about the devils.

Akeno offered Issei and Kazuma tea. They both accepted the tea and started drinking it.

"It tastes good."Issei said surprisingly.

"I know right, I still can't get enough of it."Kazuma said enjoying his tea once again

"Ara ara. Thank you very much."Akeno said happily.

Akeno walked back to Rias, standing by her side once again.

"I will get to the point right away. we are all devils."Rias explained making Issei unbelieving expression, still unconvinced about them being devils.

"Your face shows disbelief. Well, I suppose it can't be helped. You did see a guy with black wings right?"Rias asked now convincing him.

Issei remembered, he had a dream last night or rather a nightmare. He was walking through the streets heading home from hanging out at his friends house. Then a man in a suit appeared and attack him for no reasons. He tried escaping from him, but he was soon pierced through the stomach by a light spear that he remembered what Yuuma used on him.