introduction + copyright (All Rights Reserved)

+ Description

Who knew you could meet your lover during one of your saddest moments? Well, during her friend's farewell party, Alya Césaire happens to meet someone who would change her; she wants to know more about the person who convinced her best friend to help her when she was humiliated.

Nino Lahiffe had no interest in becoming a DJ for a party. His past haunts him, and he quickly wants to change that. When something brings Alya into the spotlight, Nino cannot help but feel drawn to the young lady.

When they start becoming friends, they create plans to make their best friends fall for each other. But what if they fall in love in the process? Add some drama to this mix, and you get the story of the DJ and the blogger!

+ Author's Note

I hope you enjoy my first Miraculous fanfiction. This story mainly focuses on Alya and Nino; Adrien and Marinette are side characters. There are no superheroes in this story; some elements (like characters' personalities) are different from the show. I believe Nalya is an underappreciated ship, and this led me to publish this book!

Started: June 4, 2020

Ended: TBD

+ Disclaimer

This is a Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir fan-fiction. I don't claim any ownership about Miraculous. It is owned by Thomas Astruc, Zagtoon Inc., Method Animation, Toei Animation, and SAMG.  

I simply own the plot of the story.

The author's personal opinions and writings are not meant to defame, purge, humiliate, and / or injure anyone should they decide to act upon or reuse any of the content disclosed in any and all of my published works or comments. This notice has been posted by the author, to protect herself against litigation in the unlikely event that any / all of my published works or comments are misconstrued and / or manipulated by anyone. 

Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is only available on Wattpad.com. If you are reading this story on a different site to Wattpad.com, then you may be at risk from viruses and data loss. To continue to read this story for free, and safely, please return to Wattpad.com, where you can read the story here:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/228022513-the-dj-and-the-blogger

+ Copyright

Copyright © 2020 by hello-ushi (Ayushi)

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any other manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.