demo chapter 3

Most of the people at the party didn't care about the incident that took place. But, those who did had a lot of reactions. 

Kagami was furious at Chloé's childish behavior. If Alya didn't push her away, she would be soaked. That blonde monster had no manners, and she should have slapped that stupid girl and put her in place. But she can't do that; life would be a living hell for her friends if she did that. 

Adrien was ashamed of how his best friend acted. He knew she had issues at her place, but that doesn't mean that she could trouble Alya! He didn't know anything about the brunette except that she is Kagami and Marinette's best friend, but Chloé was in the wrong during this situation.

Alya was full of embarrassment; she should have pushed Kagami quickly and save herself before the incident. She ran towards the restrooms as fast as she could. Would she be the laughing stock of the school because of Chloé? Will her mother scold her when she reached home? All of her thoughts were all over the place. Soon, she arrived at her destination and tried to dry herself.

"Do you have spare clothes," Marinette asked Kagami after the soaked brunette ran away. She knew why Chloé tried to spill the drink on her; jealousy tends to bring out the worst in people. 

"Yes, in the storage room," responded Kagami in a monotonous voice.

"Where is it?"

"He will show it to you," she gestured to the DJ, "I must give a lesson to that miscreant." Kagami walked towards Chloé and Adrien with a neutral expression, yet her eyes were full of rage. Marinette walked towards the dance floor as she saw the boy dancing to his tunes. She cleared her throat, and he looked at her annoyingly. 

"What's the matter, dudette," he said as he changed the upbeat song into a slower one, tempting the couples to dance.

"Kagami said that you need to show me the storage room, and please don't call me that ever again," Marinette replied. 

"What's in it for me? Everyone's jamming, and who am I to stop the fun?"

She scoffed and thought of a way to make him listen. Kagami never said anything against a bribe, right?

"Extra money."

"What?" The DJ was in disbelief. His friend had asked him to bring some jazz to the party, but little did he know that he was getting much less than the minimum wage for something he didn't want to do. 

"You will get thrice the amount Kagami promised you."

"And who will give it to me," he playfully replied.

"Me. Now show me where's the storage room, so I get the extra clothes for Alya."

"For her? Of course, I'll help! Let me ask my man to take the wheel. Yo, Adrien!" The blonde walked towards them and flashed a smile towards Marinette, whose face turned pink.

"Hey, Nino," he said as they did their special handshake. They didn't see each other ever since they set foot in the building; people can be very demanding.

"Play something for them, please? I have something important to do. Let's go, dudette," he said as he pulled Marinette away by her wrist.

"I told you not to call me that," she annoyingly muttered. They bumped into a lot of people and lost their way a few times, but they finally reached the storage room.

>>><<<

The reason it is incomplete is because of writer's block hit me after this chapter. This is the end of all demo chapters (the chapters written before the rewrite).