1: A New Appearance

An inked dick. 

On his face. 

Oh, how wonderful would that be— a single organ of reproductivity smacked right on his cheek, accompanied by a similarly saggy ballsack. Great. 

Like an insulting neon vandalism on a victorian-esque wall. 

See, I was bored out of my mitts. Seeing the handsome male propped opposite me in figure drawing class, I was of course, mesmerised. 

The only thing that disappointed me from my expectations of this class was that none of the models were naked and none of us could draw provocative images on their faces. At least— that's what I thought figure drawing classes were like. 

"Aren't you staring too much?"

A cheeky grin popped out from the side of my canvas, sending a rush to my system. 

"Jungkook. Go back to your stupid modelling chair." I palmed my face.

He obeys without question, and sat back comfortably with his full black attire and his new black boots. He flaunts the shoes cooly, with a raised brow. 

Ugh. What was I expecting from this university tour with him? 

"Alright, it is the end of the activity. Please feel free to browse around Seoul Uni." The host exclaims. 

I slowly finish up the sketch, much to Jungkook's dismay. He runs up to catch up to me, smoothly sliding a hand onto mine. 

"Because you're wearing heels." He glanced down at my shoes, before looking back to the front. 

The both of us went silent at that. A quiet, sweet atmosphere, with the sound of thundering heartbeats. He tightens his grip on my hand a little. 

It was our first date in a long while. Cramming studies in between our relationship was tough, and we sometimes go by weeks without even talking face to face. He seems to cherish this moment with me as we walked through the crowded corridors, of cheers and laughter. 

"I remember when we were just freshmen. I would follow you everywhere." He tilts his head with a smirk, pulling me closer to him. "Now that I'm yours, why don't you ever call me baby, like all the other couples?" 

"Yes, baby?" I replied, and a flush of red creeps up to his cheeks. 

"Wow, that was." He smiles. "That made me arouse-

Before I could stop him, he was cut off by the ravaging crowd that was in front of us. 

"What's going on?" I looked past the crowd, and caught sight of a girl. 

A beautiful girl. Petite. Bright eyes with an innocent smile.

She locks eyes with him, before walking towards us. 

"Jungkook?"

"It's been a long time."

"Sooyul." 

Jungkook's eyes hardened at the sight of her, as if he's reminiscing the thoughts he had at that moment in time. 

"Your girlfriend? She's really pretty." Sooyul glances over at me with a sweet smile, her eyes crinkling adorably. "What's your name?" 

"Uh...Soojung." I replied awkwardly. 

Sooyul, however, didn't seem to mind. She slips a hand onto mine excitedly, staring straight at me— I was almost flustered from her beauty.