2. Your Number

"Jungkook?"

Yoongi raises a brow, not because he hears his friend's name, but because a stranger knows who he is. But then again, it wasn't that strange as Jungkook was pretty famous on the high school forums.

"Yeah. I know him." He replies, turning back to organise his stuff on the shelf. "Why do you ask?"

"Do you know what deparment he's going in Seoul Uni?" Sooyul asks sweetly, her eyes crinkling in a smile.

Yoongi pauses. He perked up his lips a little, still not looking directly at her. Somehow, he gets a stuffy feeling when talking to her. A certain uneasiness that looms in his chest.

Her aura was a little unauthentic...if words could describe it.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" Yoongi glances at her coldly for a second, before putting on his costume again.

With that, he leaves, passing by Sooyul without a word.

And Sooyul on the other hand, stares at his figure until he disappears behind the door. She thinks for a moment, before rummaging through Yoongi's belongings to find his phone.

"Bingo." Sooyul smiles as she finds the chatroom with Jungkook.

_________________________________________

"Oh.....OH MY GOD!" I exclaim as soon as I saw the Seoul University logo on the envelope.

Immediately, I called Jungkook as I teared the envelope open.

"I got in!" I said immediately, before he could say anything. "Veterinary Science!"

"Me too. Foreign Studies." I could practically hear his smile through his voice.

And before we knew it, it was already orientation day. As we walked into the campus, an uplifting feeling of a new start places a skip in my step.

"Oh! I think that's my group!" I pointed at the crowd next to a sign, Veterinary Science.

Without hesitation, I went straight to the area, but I was stopped in my tracks. Jungkook grabs my hand, pulling me to his chest.

"Before you go, give me a passionate kiss." He demands, a playful grin on his face.

"Are you crazy?!" I whispered. "There's thousands of students here!"

"Precisely. I need them to know that you're mine." He grins.

"Fine..." I glanced to the side, slightly embarrassed. "Just a peck, okay?"

He nods.

I place my lips onto his for a split second, before running away as I covered my face. Jungkook smiles happily as he watches me run over to my section.

"What a cutie." He chuckles. Jungkook then turns to find his section, only to lock eyes with a figure.

"Jungkook."

Sooyul stands gracefully in the wind, surrounded by a few male students staring at her. She looks directly at Jungkook with a smile.

"Sooyul? So you got in." He smiles back to be polite.

"Yes. I'm in the Foreign Studies department." She walks closer to him, her right hand grasping the strap of her dainty purse. Her smooth locks flowed softly in the wind, and Jungkook could smell the faint scent of perfume.