𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 1

{Marcus pov}
I slowly woke up and sat up and rubbed my eyes. I saw Asra wasn't there, he probably left like he always did. I wanted to ask him why he left a lot. I got up from the bed and went downstairs and saw a note from Asra saying "hey Marcus! Morning, sorry I left again but I'll be back soon! Take care of yourself :)" I smiled and laughed a bit and then decided to clean up the shop. My master Asra gave me his decks of cards and I have to take care of them. "Mhm.." I said and checked my pockets and they were there and I smiled and put them back. I sweep the floors while humming and then I hear a knock. I thought it was my master Asra so I opened it but it wasn't. "Oh hello there" the lady said and she walked inside. "Hello mam, how can I help you?" I said to her. "Mhm? Oh I wanted to see if the magician was here." She said. "Oh well my master isn't here but I can read your Fortune" I said. She looked pleased and smiled and took off her hoodie. "My name is Nadia. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said while smiling. I smiled back at her. Then we went to the table and she followed me and then I did her fortune with my cards and it was "The high Priestess" I explained what it meant and she knew what I was talking about and the card itself. "Well thank you Marcus for this, I would like you to come over to my Palace and we can discuss other stuff as well as reading fortune so how about it Marcus?" She said and had her hand out for me to shake it. I smiled and shook her hand. "Of course Nadia" I smiled and she got up and put her hoodie up again. "Well farewell until tomorrow Marcus" she said and with that she left the shop. I smiled and it was getting dawn time and Asra still wasn't here so I decided to clean up the shop once more and made dinner for me and him just in case he comes to the shop really late and I finish my dinner and wash my plate and went upstairs and fell asleep on the bed.