𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5

{Marcus pov}
But before anything I saw blood on the floor and then I saw a wolf. She looked at me and seemed friendly and she howled. "Are you hurt?" I said to the wolf. The wolf just went to me but it didn't seem hurt or anything like that. "Are you looking for my master Asra?" I said. The wolf just seemed happy when I said Asra. "I'm sorry I don't speak wolf but he's not here." I said. The wolf seemed sad again. The wolf then started to walk out and looked back at me to tell me to follow them. "Where are you going??" I said. The wolf left the shop and I just followed the wolf and it was awhile I followed the wolf and then we made it to the woods and I lost the wolf. "Oh geez, where is the wolf?" I said and then I heard something and I looked behind me and there was a ghost and it had red eyes but looked like a goat. "Ack!" I said. "It's you." He said. "Me..? Are you talking about me?" I said to him. "You actually here" He said and before I could say anything he disappeared and I was confused and then I heard the wolf howls and I followed it and then I saw the wolf then something next to the wolf and it was a guy and he was covered in blood and then saw he was holding a deer. "S-sir..?" I said. The guy had a black cloth over him and had chains around him as well and he looked startled at me then seemed to look back at the deer. "Leave.." he just said. Then he placed the deer down and closed his eyes for a bit then opened them. Without thinking I still saw blood on him and I ran to him. "Omg, your hurt and bleeding!" I said and put my hand on him to see where the blood was coming from. He got startled and blushed a bit but I didn't see it because I was worried.