𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3

{Marcus pov}
"Yes of course, does this mean you will help and find doctor Julian?" Nadia said. I nodded "of course Nadia I'll help you find him." I said. She smiled. "Thank you Marcus, Portia please show Marcus his room he will stay for the night." She said and Portia came and she looked at me and she looked a bit familiar to me. I just smiled at her and she smiled back. "Come Marcus please follow me" she said. I nodded and followed her. We had made it to the hallway "I'm sorry but I couldn't help but overheard what you were saying about Juli- I mean doctor Julian, if you need anything to find stuff I would probably be in the library" she said. I smiled and stopped walking. "Thank you miss Portia, I'll get to it." I said and with that I was about to run off but before I could she pulled my shoulder back. "Hold on Marcus you need keys, and I have the keys to open it" she said to me. I chuckled and rubbed my neck. "A-Ah..! Of course!" I said while just chuckling. She looked at me and then she giggled. "Yup silly, now come and follow" she said and with that I followed her. Then she opened the big door that leads to the library. "Here we are, if there's anything you need I'll be around and besides I need to find you later so I can show you your room" she said and with that she left. I looked at the library. "Well let's do it" I said , looking around and finding books about the doctor Julian and then I tried to put the book away and then it looked like it was about to fall until a tall figure was over me and fixed the book. "Well, hello Marcus the magician." Valdemar said and smiled creepy. "Oh, hello Valdemar," I said. "I see your reading, just be more careful." Valdemar said and walked off. "What was all that about?" I said to myself and just walking and then then found something from a far and went over there and saw a desk and had stuff in the desk and saw books and scroll and when I opened it, i couldn't read it and I decided to take it and leave the book there and read more stuff there and it seemed to be doctor Julian stuff. "Mhmmm..I feel like he isn't it but I need to find more proof then this." I said and with that I put the scroll with a letter and put it in my bag and left the library and saw Portia.