Chapter Two - Audition

"Hey Draco!" I say sticking my head out the window. A few minutes pass and he hasn't opened his window yet. "Draco?" I say again. Then he sticks his head out, "Yeah?"

"Umm I was wondering if..." I started, then a small paper airplane flew up to me and hit me on the nose. Catching it quickly it had is number on it. "For me?" I ask fixing my hair from the light breeze. "Yes! You can call me anytime Nova!" He smiled and I smiled back. No boy has ever done something to sweet. "Well have a good day Draco!" I said waving too him as I close the window. He shuts his too. I slid down the wall and held onto the paper tightly.

Quickly grabbing my phone off my bed I eagerly type in is number.

Nova: Hey neighbor!

Draco: Hi Nova :)

Nova: Thanks for the number!

Draco: Use it if you need help or want to send me memes. :3 theyre always appreciated.

Nova: Okay! thank you.

I sigh. "He's so sweet." I say looking over to my fake plant. Ding! "Oh a notification!" I say looking at my phone. OH NO. My audition!! "Sh*t!" I say grabbing my purse, lines, and my keys. I ran down the stairs too my car and started driving to the audition.

As I pull up there are a few people who arrive as well. Entering the building I approach a lady. "Name please?" She says not breaking contact with her computer. "Umm Nova Smith." I say. "Room 153." The lady says pointing me to the left.

As I walk down the empty halls I approach the room. Inside I saw a blonde man and a female with striking blue hair. The lady with the blue hair approached me and opened the door. "Hi! I'm Mary... and this is the director." She said pointing to the blonde man. There was still one person auditioning so the man turned his attention to me. HOLY COW- it was Draco!

I look down at my shoes trying to cover my flustered look. He was way taller than I thought. "Hey Nova." He said. I blush even more. His voice is soothing and calm, not like how I hear it over the busy streets. I finally mustered all my courage and looked at him. "Hello Draco- erm Mr. Fay." I said squeezing my papers tightly to my chest.

"You can just call me Draco." He said looking me in the eye. I bit my lower lip slightly. He had gorgeous green eyes. "Um sure." I said back. "I didn't know you were the director for this movie!" I said trying to fix my awkwardness. "Yeah..." He said. "Well-" I was cut off by Mary. "Your audition...erm... Nova." She said. "Ahh thanks." I said walking to the stage. Walking to the X I grab my script.

    Draco sat down next to Mary and smiled at me. I mustered up my confidence and read my lines. Thankfully with years of preforming in front of cute directors helped me read my lines perfectly. "Wow!" Mary said clapping a little. "You really brought emotion to those lines." She added. "We'll email you in a few days if you've been excepted or not!" Mary said looking down at the clipboard.

Draco looked down at her papers while I walked out. Holy sh*t! I thought holding my mouth. I just preformed in front of a cute boy! As I drove back home lost in my music I arrived to see a car parked in front of Draco's apartment. A women with beautiful curls and pale brown eyes walked out. She looked loaded. "Hey!" I said to her.

"Uh- who are you?" Her voice had a rude tone to it.

"I'm Nova! Nova Smith... you?" I asked politely.

"Um Astra Belladonna." She said chewing her gum loudly.

"Nice to meet you! Do you live here?" I asked.

"Me? Live in this low life apartment? Absolutely... not." She laughed.

"Ahh so who are you Ms. Richy rich?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I'm an actress and model. I live in Beverly Hills." Astra said.

"Oh that must have been a long drive." I said.

"Drive? I don't drive... this car at least." She said patting her silver car which the sun hit perfectly. "And who are you?" She said dipping her glasses down. "I'm Nova Smith! Also an actress but not as successful as you." I laughed off. Suddenly a car pulls up. It was Draco. "You two ladies met?" He said closing the door behind him. He walked up to Astra and kissed her on the cheek. Then looked at me.

"Oh yeah! This is my girlfriend Astra!" He said holding her hand as she grabbed onto his arm. "See you later!" He said walking with Astra into the apartment. I close my eyes in disbelief. Of course cute boys have girlfriends. I thought walking up to my room.

Sighed and placed my items down on the kitchen counter. I jumped onto my bed and hugged my pillows tightly. Out of the window I saw Draco and Astra preparing food. "I should probably eat." I said to my pillow. Getting up I grabbed some instant noddles and boiled water. As I ate my dinner I scrolled through my phone.

"WHAT?" I said, screaming a little. It was another cute boy who followed me. Clicking on his profile and scrolling a little I followed him back. He instantly messaged me. Turns out his name is Max.

Max: Heyy!

Nova: hi

Max: how r u!

Nova: im good, just eating ramen..

Max: nice. i saw your feed on my discover and checked your page out! turns out youre living in cali like me!

Nova: ahah what are the chances!

Max: Maybe we could meet up?

Nova: Sure, get to know each other?

Max: yepp!

I smiled. Wow I might have a friend! After cleaning up I changed into my pjs and then messages him all night. We exchanged numbers and planned to meet the next day.

End of Chapter.