Afton Family personalities

William Afton: William is a hard worker who acts like he deeply cares for his family. He's a psychopath and very deceiving. Micheal and Mrs. Afton know how he is and what he did but CC doesn't and Elizabeth finds out later. He's very sadistic.

Mrs. Afton: she's very friendly and loving. There's not much to her except that she's sassy and will smack you if you touch her kids. She's a very hard worker and provided the money for the family until William started the Fazbear Entertainment franchise. That's why she wasn't around very often to stop Williams abuse. Heck, she didn't even know about it. She's very very sweet.

Elizabeth Afton: Liz can be sweet but at the same time very deceiving. She's a little spoiled (in the bad way) and is often the favorite child. She always defends her dad's actions even when she herself knew that he was murdering on purpose and it wasn't justifiable. This however, is out of fear. Because of what her dad did, she has lots of phobias and is traumatized. Even though she was the "favorite", she was still abused by William whenever Mrs. Afton wasn't around. She didn't know that this was wrong, though. Someone please give Liz a hug.

CC Afton: he's such a bean and cinnamon roll. He's very sweet and will always stick up for what's right but is always going to be a child at heart and loves trying to get his family to play with him. Also he forgives Mike for what he did.

Micheal Afton: Mike is very intelligent and understanding. He's also super friendly and can be a great replacement for a therapist. Even though he's been through a lot he never compares someone else's problems to his own.