Chapter 1

It was a normal day at camp Oasis or was it? A new camper came through the gates. Everyone was confused about why there was a new camper all of a sudden. Mrs.Kaykrea walked up to the camper and asked for their name. "My name is Zini," said Zini smiling at Mrs.Kaykrea. "Nice to meet you may I know your godly parent?" Asked Kaykrea. Zini still holding a smile nods her head and responds, "My mother is Eris Goddess Of Discord". Kaykrea was a little taken back but still held a welcoming smile, "well I'm Mrs.Kaykrea the counselor for the Greek part of the campus". Zini replied with "Well it's nice to meet you!".

Mrs.Kaykrea turned her head slightly with her hand showing the camp behind her. "This is only one part of the campus let me show you around," said Mrs.Kaykrea. Zini silently nodded her head as Kaykrea exhibited to her the way around campus.

Kaykrea was showing Zini to the breakfast area when she saw Xylo. "Xylo come and meet the new camper!" Kaykrea said with excitement in her voice. Xylo walked over to them and introduced himself. "Hello there I'm Xylo son of Hades," said Xylo with a slight smile.

"Nice to meet you Xylo I'm Zini, daughter of Eris," Zini said. Xylo silently nodded in understanding.
After about an hour of introducing campers to Zini. Zini looked around a bit from where she was standing when she saw. "Mario...?" Zini asked curiously if this was her friend. "Zini?!" Mario said running over to Zini giving her a hug. "I haven't seen you in forever!" Zini said with a huge smile. "yeah-" Mario was saying before he was cut off when Xylo, Kaykrea, and river walked over. "do you guys know each other?" asked River. "Yeah! I've known Mario since I was like 7" said Zini smiling very brightly. "Yeah, Zini was actually there when I found out who my real dad was," Mario said. "and I told Mario who my real mother was once I found out," Zini said pointing her thumbs to herself than to Mario. Zini turned her head a little and said "Does everyone have a cabin here?" Zini asked looking back at the group. "Yes they do and I'll show you to your cabin," Kaykrea said leading Zini to her new cabin.