Chapter 3

They knew what this meant... The world can end if they don't stop this... "what are we gonna do!?" River said terrified. They all didn't have an answer, they had no idea what to do.

-Time Skip-
It was currently around 8 am. Some of the campers were in small groups talking. River came up to Xylo, Mario, Zini, and Kaykrea. "Guys, HE is here," said River. They all except Zini either groaned or rolled their eyes. Zini was confused. "what's wrong with the guy you're talking about?" asked Zini. "The son of Aphrodite-" Kaykrea was saying. "Wait, you mean Bryan!?" Zini said with confusion and excitement. They were all confused and we're practically about to yell when Bryan appeared. "Bryan!" yelled Zini as he ran and hugged Bryan. "Zini!? You're here?!" explained Bryan shocked to see Zini. After a moment Bryan hugged back. "I missed you, Dude!" Zini said. "I did too, but what took you so long to get here?" Bryan said/ asked. "Well uh, you see uh... Okay, when I was supposed to head off to camp someone came to me and told me that they wanted to make a deal of sorts" Zini said rubbing her arm. Xylo walked up to Zini made eye contact with her and said "What kinda Deal". Zini got nervous and backed up a bit. "Xylo stop, Zini doesn't like it when people to that" Bryan said getting mad. Xylo only rolled his eyes and backed up. Bryan turns to Zini and asked, "Zini can you tell us about the deal?". Zini nodded and started talking again "the deal was to make a potion that can't be reversed in return, I would get my father back". "What kind of potion, Zini?" asked Mario with his arms crossed and a curious face. ".... It was a...-"