Stage 1 - A New Hero

Fuyuki City

2007

No One's Pov

Within a traditional-looking Japanese house, a black-haired teen is sleeping peacefully. His room had a bookshelf, a work desk, a single window, and a bedside table with a lamp and an alarm clock. Speaking of alarm clock...

'Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Be-'

'Click.'

The teen's red eyes opened a bit before he reached over and pressed the snooze button on the clock to turn of the alarm. Bring his hands to his eyes, he rubbed the remaining bit of tiredness out and then opened them completely. He then turned to the clock to see the time.

'5:30...'

He stared at the clock for a bit before sighing. Getting out of bed, he stretched to get the stiffness out of his bones. He then walked over to the closet and grabbed his clothes for the day, which consisted of a white shirt, a pair of black pants, a blue jacket with a samurai on the back, and a pair of black socks, and then headed to get ready for school.

Time Skip

After getting clean, he's now in the kitchen where he's reaching into a cabinet and pulls out a pan.

'Knock! Knock!'

Hearing the knocking, he turns his head to the hallway where it was coming from.

"Probably Sakura."

He set the pan down on the stove and proceeded out to the hallway and then to the door. He could see that it wasn't one, but two people standing at the door, one taller then the other. Reaching for the handle, he slides the door open to see the two behind it.

The shorter adult was a young woman who had violet hair, which had a pink ribbon on the left side, and violet eyes. She wore a tan shirt with white, long sleeves and a red bow below the neck. She had a long, black skirt and a bag of groceries in her both her hands in front of her. The taller one was a 24-year-old woman with short, light-brown hair and eyes. She wore a green dress with a yellow and black stripped shirt.

 She wore a green dress with a yellow and black stripped shirt