You Have Us|KamiBakuSero (1/2)

The art isn't mine, its too good to be mine XD

Trigger Warning: Depictions of Child Abuse

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bakugo's POV

Fuck my life.

Today was the day where we had to go home and pack up all of our stuff at home, since we are moving into the dorms tomorrow. I just got home from school, snuck in without the hag noticing, and packed up all my stuff, which was only a couple t-shirts, pants, and my school uniform. I put all of it in a suitcase, and sat on my bed, finishing the essay we had to write for Present Mic. Im glad I don't have to deal with that old hag anymore. Its a hassle trying to go to intense training after a hard beating. But Im still the best out there, of fucking course. But now that I dont have to deal with her anymore, I can be even better! 

I hear a door slam open. It was my door.

Did I mention that I snuck in without her noticing? I take that back. She definitely noticed.

I look up to see her holding a fucking rolling pin. What is she gonna do with that thing?

"I wont get to see you for a while. So why don't I just give you a worse beating than usual? That might teach you to stop being so fucking arrogant." She sneered, holding the rolling pin above my head, ready to bring it down harshly at any moment.

Oh fuck, I'm fucked.

She brought it down on my head as hard as she could, missing slightly, so it only hit my face. It still hurt like a bitch, though. Definitely would have a black eye. 

She pulled me to the ground, dragging me by my hair. She tried to hit my head again, missing, hitting my shoulder this time. If I thought the other one hurt, this felt 10 times worse.

After, realizing that the rolling pin wasn't going to work, she threw it aside, and turned to face me. 

"You're a fucking mistake. You know that?" She spat, stepping on my foot, slightly bending it backwards.

"You,fuck- You tell me that everyday, hag-" I was cut off by a foot going into my stomach at full force. It was so much that it made me roll on my side and throw up. I don't even know what I threw up, I haven't eaten in 2 days. But it hurt. I gagged and choked, trying to stop the clenching and unclenching of my gut. After the puking stopped, I was dry heaving, laying on the ground in a ball. 

I looked at the mystery liquid that came out of my mouth, only to find out it was just blood. A pretty big pool of it as well. It looked like it was already staining the carpet.

Before I could do anything else, she forcefully shoved my head into the pile of blood.

"You're cleaning that up once I'm done with you."

I glared at her. "How much fucking more can you do to your own child?!"

"I said this would be a lot worse than usual. I only just begun." 

.

.

.

After the harsh beating, I woke up in a pile of my own sweat, blood and tears. I guess I must of passed out at some point. I check my phone. Its only 7:46pm. I have time to clean this up, shower, and then go to sleep. We have to be to school at 5:00am tomorrow to get settled into our dorms, which is early, but I get up around that time anyway. 

I notice that I have multiple texts from Dunce Face and Soy Sauce. Things going along the lines of, 

'Hey, are you packed yet?' Sent 6:01pm

'Yo babe, check out this meme I found XD' Sent 6:16pm

'Im done packing, Denki is as well. Are you okay? You usually respond fairly quickly.' Sent 6:43pm

'Are you ignoring me? Come on, it wasn't THAT bad! >_<' Sent 7:21pm

'Katsuki, seriously. Is something wrong? Did we do something?' Sent 7:37pm

4 Missed Calls From 'Soy Sauce(Hanta)'

2 Missed Calls From 'Sparky(Denki)'

Before I could call or text them, I hear the door open softly. I look up and see the old man.

"Katsuki, she went rougher on you, huh? What did you do to provoke her?" Back to blaming me, huh?

"I didn't do shit." He looked at me skeptically. "Okay, whatever you say. But, you know she is only doing this to keep you in check. If your behavior was better, she wouldn't have to do this. Now, clean all this stuff up. You have to wake up early in the morning." He said, patting my head  slightly. Honestly, sometimes I hate my dad more than the old hag. He acts as if this is perfectly normal. At least she clearly picks a side. She hates me. My dad sides with my mom, but acts like a normal father when she isn't involved. It irritates me so fucking much! 

I hear the door shut, signaling that he left. 

I sigh, getting up to get the cleaning supplies under my sink, forgetting about texting back my boyfriends. I grab the things I need, and go back to the carpet. I get on my knees, and start to scrub with the sponge. 

It takes about 20 minutes to clean all of it out of the carpet. If I leave a single stain my mom will immediately notice it.

I get in the shower quickly, I usually take about 5 minutes to shower, around 10 minutes with dried blood on me. I spent most of that time trying to clean all the cuts and wipe off the blood. There is so much blood that the water turns red before going into the drain. There is some blood smeared on the curtain as well. It probably looks like a murder scene, to be honest. 

After I'm done, I step out of the shower, dry off, and throw on some pajamas. I walk into my room and flop down on my bed. I don't usually eat dinner, but when I do, it's either at 1 in the morning so no one sees me, or I'm the one making it.

I close my eyes, drifting off into a world where my parents actually love me, my friends are with me, and Im with the only people I've ever love, Denki and Hanta.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Word Count: 1151

*gasp* What? A new chapter?! Whats that?

Sorry for not updating for like, a week. I just suddenly got really depressed, and lost all my motivation XD Im feeling a little better though :)