You Have Us|KamiBakuSero Fluff

UwU some fluff

Trigger Warning: Too many UwUs

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"But its okay, you don't need them."

"You have us."

"We should probably get back to where everyone else is." Hanta said, rubbing my shoulders slightly. And my shoulders stung like a bitch, but I wasn't going to ruin the moment for him. Unfortunately, he picked up on my wincing, and stopped. I hear speaking, so I lightly pushed him off of me. 

"I don't want anyone to see me being all mushy and shit. Come on."

We walked back to where everyone was standing. I checked my watch. We were just on time. 

"Students, we have the dorms finalized now. You all can go with their homeroom teachers, and they will tell you the room layout. For today, we have decided that school is cancelled, so you can all get settled into your dorms." Everyone cheered at that.

Aizawa raised his hand. "1-A kids, come on."

Hanta and Denki grab my hands and drag me to the front of the line. They were probably excited. We walk together to the dorms.

.

.

.

After we got the room layout, we start heading to the elevator. Luckily, Shitty Hair and Raccoon Eyes were no where to be seen. We probably lost them when we ran forward.

We got in the elevator with only the three of us, since we were the first ones there. On the ride up, Hanta spoke. "Well, since we can't go to Recovery Girl, why don't we drop off our stuff, and we can just go to your dorm? I'm sure someone around here has bandages."

"I have bandages and rubbing alcohol. Its for emergencies, but we can use it." I mumbled.

The elevator door opened as Denki smiled. "Sounds like a plan! Meet you at Bakubaby's dorm!"

I turn bright red, as we exit the elevator. "Don't call me that, Dunce Face!" I see him smirk as he ran to his room.

I huffed. "Stupid fucking idiot." Sero chuckled. "Well, I'm gonna go drop my stuff off in my room. I'll be there in a minute." He said, leaving the hallway.

I glared at nothing in particular, and set off to my dorm.

*Time Skip cause why the fuck not*

I heard knocking, so I got up and opened the door. "Get in. I don't want anyone to see." Denki, being the bitch he was, started teasing me. "Awww are you embarrassed?" "Shut the fuck up, Dunce Face!" I said, dragging them inside and throwing them on the bed. I sat in between them. Hanta got up. "I'll go grab the stuff to clean your wounds. Is it in your bag?" "Yeah."

He came back with the supplies. "Okay, take off your shirt." I started taking it off, as Denki smirked. "Ooh, I didn't know we came over for this?~"

Hanta glared at him, before turning back to me.

He started to take care of my wounds, my back stinging from the rubbing alcohol. "Sorry about that. These are really bad, I can't believe she did this to you." 

I look away. "It's whatever."

Denki softly grabbed my face. "No! No, it's not 'whatever'! This is serious! This is a big deal, alright!" 

"Mhm.." 

I feel a sharp pain on my shoulder, as my breathing hitched. "Im guessing those bruises on your shoulders are worse than the others?" I nodded.

"Im almost done, don't worry."

He finished taking care of the bruises and burns on my torso.

"Are there wounds on your legs?"

"Uh, I think my ankle might be twisted, but besides that, its fine." He nodded, before taking off my pants. "H-Hey! You could of just rolled them up!"

He kissed my cheek softly. "Sorry, I didn't want to hurt your foot."

"Dang, are we just taking off all his clothes? Cause-" Denki got cut off by Hanta smacking him in the head. 

Hanta turned back to me and started looking at my foot. He got closer, as his fingers accidentally touched it. "Fuck!" He looked surprised. "Sorry!..Yeah, it's definitely twisted."

Denki looked at him skeptically. "How do you know all this stuff?"

He chuckled. "My mom's a doctor. She taught me how to check for and heal small injuries when I was little. But, sadly, we can't do anything about the ankle besides wrapping it, so I'll do that, and we can go to Recovery Girl tomorrow."

He grabbed the bandages and wrapped my foot in it. 

"Ah, shit, it hurts." "Its okay, It will stop hurting in a minute." Don't take that out of context, lookin' at you, Denki.( ͡° ͟ʖ ͡°)

After he was done wrapping it and the pain subsided, we just laid down on my bed.

"So, that was fun. We're tired, we have a practically naked Katsuki in our bed-"

"This is my bed, you fucker."

He laughed. "My bad."

We just sat there for a while, thinking of nothing in particular.

"We're gonna get this sorted out, okay? Since we're in dorms, and you don't have to see her anymore, than that's a huge plus." Hanta said quietly.

"I don't care what that hag does, as long as she isn't near anyone of you guys."

"Awww, you do love us!"

I blushed slightly. "Who said I didn't, Dunce Face!" Denki pulled me closer to him. "Ahhhh Im so happy UwU" 

Me and Hanta both look at him like he's insane. "Did you just say UwU..?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

I try and push him away. "No. We are done. You are disowned. Goodbye."

We all laugh for a minute, before settling back down. I huffed. "You idiots are better than the other idiots, I guess." They both snuggle close to me, which is kinda awkward cause Im only in boxers. "I love you guys." Hanta sighed. Denki agreed. "Yeah, I love you guys too.

I mumbled out that I loved them too, but I wasn't quiet enough, cause they heard me.

"Aww, you actually said it back!" Denki said, kissing my head.

I glare at him lightly and just nuzzle closer to him, secretly liking the affection.

We all just lay there for a while, eventually falling asleep, even though its the morning.

And as Im falling asleep, I can't help but to think.

Things are going to get better.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Word Count: 1111

Sorry if it seems rushed! I wanted to start working on my other book as well >w<