It's a Secret|TodoBaku pt.2

heyyy guys

i wrote this when i was tired af and it's absolute shit

also, shout out to Pidgelife101 for sensing a part two, cause you were right😎

There are things implying that bakugo is a bottom in here, so if you think he tops(you shouldn't, you heathen), then this probably isn't your cup of tea

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Deku's POV

We got out of class, and we are all heading back to the dorm common room for some class bonding time! I suggested it, because we haven't hung out in a while, and I was bored, so why the frick not?

Oh my gosh, I said frick I'm gonna go to hell.

Fuck! I just said hell!

I JUST SAID THE F-WORD OH MY HOLY ALL MIGHT-

"Deku-kun? Are you all right?" I hear Uraraka ask me.

I blushed harshly.

"Y-Yeah! Im all good! Totally! Nothing wrong here!" I said, frantically moving my hands around.

"You act so fucking weird, Deku. What are you doing?" 

"K-Kacchan! I w-wasn't doing anything!"

"Yeah, and you don't have a crush on round face, right?"(dont @ me for this, i just felt like it-)

"W-WAIT WHAT?!-"

"Hey guys, we're at the common room! Bakubro, stop fighting with Midoriya." 

Oh thank All Might, Kirishima saved me.

We walked to the couches and sat down. Of course, not all of us could fit, so some of us stood, and some sat on the floor.

"Ugh! Why do I have to sit on the floor?!" Kacchan yelled.

"Cause their aren't enough chairs for everyone, bro! Even I was smart enough to figure that out!" Kaminari grinned.

Kacchan just groaned, before sitting on the floor in front of Todoroki, who was sitting in an arm chair.

Huh, why'd he choose to sit there? There are open spots on the carpet.

Ehh, whatever.

"So, what do you wanna talk about-" 

"Are any of you guys dating?!" Ashido squealed. 

"Why are you asking that so suddenly?" Jirou said.

"W-Well, it's kinda awkward, heh."

"Cmon! Tell us!" Kaminari said excitedly.

"Well..a couple nights ago I may or may not of heard some...ahem..moaning...and, uh, y'know..people..."

Everyone was confused.

Until it clicked.

"Oh my god, I feel sorry for you, Ashido." Hagakure gasped.