Prologue

In the year 2020,  people on Earth was experiencing some kind of virus. A virus that enable to destroy the whole population of a certain country. This virus is called Corona Virus or in another term Covid 19. The virus came from city C specifically in W province.
Many scientist are cooperating together in order to come up with a possible solution or cure in order to stop the spreading of this virus.
Almost a million people was tested positive and a thousands people died because of this covid 19. The ratings is still growing with both people getting positive and dying, although some are recovering, it still cant compare to the people who are getting positive everyday.

Cities from different countries, in order for its own people to avoid this virus uphold a temporary lockdown. The government came up with an idea to temporarily stop the spreading of the virus to the people, it was called flattening of the curve. The government administrate what we called Home quarantine where in people should stay in their houses and avoid going out except only if you are going to buy some important necessesities, social distancing where in people should stay 1 or 2 meters away from each other, mass testing to see if people got affected by the virus and isolation for the people who got infected. Because of this pandemic, the economy of every country was beginning to collapse. The debt they owe from the banks was starting to overflow.
No one knows where did this virus came from, but many people were losing their lives because of this pandemic.

***********************

Author😁😁😁😁

Hello there people, because of our situation today where we are still experiencing this virus. I am thinking that might as well add it in my story.

I dont have much more to say so yeahh!!!! Hope you guys like it!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁

Hope all of you guys are in good health!!!!!!

With love❤❤❤❤❤💓💓💓

From me!!!!