CHAPTER 1-2

The world was in a desperate state as every country was trying to fight the pandemic that is suddenly appeared into thin air.

While far away into the deep mountain sorrounded by tall trees and dangerous creatures, a young woman that looks like between the age of 18 and 20 was there sitting in a lotus position. She was seated in a straight like manner with both of her feet crossed together and her hand was place on top of her knees. Her eyes were closed tightly shut as she breath evenly with the interval of 3 seconds in between. She was wearing a long white dress with her dual hair flowing freely on her back and into the ground. She was just sitting there without moving as if she was just a beautifully carve statue.

The silence was disrupted by a growling voice of a certain creature. The creature was large and huge. Its slanted yellow eyes was seen peeking between the trees. The creature come up to the light. It was a large wolf, it was very different from a normal wolf. The wolf is very large possibly larger than a normal lion, its fur was the combination of grey and brown. The wolf open its mouth for its long and sharp canine to be seen by the world.
The large wolf crouch as it is slowly walking to the young woman sitting in a lotus position. Its eyes shone in a predatory light....
The large wolf open its mouth very wide and leap at the defenseless woman..
...but before the wolf got the chance a large creature much larger  also saw it and swiftly encircled its large and boneless body around the wolf.

" Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!"

The wolf growl louder as it want to escape from the tight grip of this large creature. The large creature encircled its body tighter around the wolf. Its black scale shone as it was stricken by the light of the moon. Its slanted red eyes narrowed in a predatory light as it look at its prey..
It was a large snake, larger than the wolf. Its horn pointed in the night sky as it look at its prey

" HISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

" AWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!", the wolf whimper from the tight grip of this snake...

"CRACKK!!!"
  A bone cracking was heard around the quiet and dark place as the wolf lay limp from the tight clutch of the large creature.
The snake open its mouth wide open as its sharp and long fangs was clearly shown under the moonlight.
The creature release the dead wolf to the ground as its open-wide mouth nearing the dead prey..
Without anymore action, the large snake swallow the large wolf into its body. The wolf was clearly seen from the bulge on the snake stomach...

"HISSSSS!!!!"

The large snake hiss quietly. It raise up its head and look at the moon before it focuses its attention to the woman who despite the small danger, was still in her lotus position.
The large snake wiggle quietly to where the woman is and coil around her in a ring like position, waiting for the woman to open its eyes.

A few minutes of waiting, the large snake open its eyes. Raising its head  to the orange energy that envelop the woman. Its eyes narrowed as the orange like energy that sorrounded the woman was getting thicker and thicker. After a few minutes the orange energy seem to be thinning until it disappear around the woman..

The white woman who is sitting in a lotus position for seem to be a long time finally open its eyes..

Two big red eyes observe the sorroundings and settled at the large snake that is circling her..

The woman smiled and raise her left hand..

" Seiryo....", the large snake as it heard the woman, suddenly shrunk from its large size to a size of a normal snake and coil into the woman hand and settled in her neck...

" How long have i cultivating..", the woman ask

" hissss aboutssss half a year now hiiisssssss..."