Movie Night Part 3

(Author pov)

Gulf's hand fine their way to Mew's back. Rubbing him slowly and suddenly pulling him down to grind on Mew's dick. Them both feeling their dicks get hard. 

Gulf let a small moan slip through his lips. Turning Mew's on even more. Slowly reaching up, Mew took Gulf's shirt off breaking the kiss for only a second. Gulf broke the kiss but only to flip them over. Mew now on the bottom and Gulf in control. Removing Mew shirt was hard because of how tight it was.

"Why do you always have to wear tight shirts?" Gulf asks.

"You know you love it baby. I never once heard you complain." Mew said with a devilish grin. 

"Yeah. Your right." Gulf said in response. 

Gulf got the shirt up and over Mew's head. Bringing his fingers down tracing Mew's abs. 'I love those chocolate abs I almost want to take a bight out of them' Gulf thought. Just with that He bends down and licks Mew's abs. 

*Gulf's pov*

Mmmmm. So tasty. I love these abs. They are my abs. No body else can have them only mine. 

I start picking lower and lower. I get down right to his v-line. Mew throws his head back with a slight moan.

"Lower, Gulf lower." He begs.

"Anything for my daddy." I reach out and grab the waistline of his shorts. Pulling them down as fast as I can. Mew's hard member springs out. I guess he is happy to see me.

I lower my head. Give that amazing mushroom head a little lick. I look up at Mew's hungry eyes. He looks so hot right now. 

I slowly lower my head again, but this time I put his dick in my mouth. Swirling my tongue around a couple times before coming back up. Then diving back down. I keep bobbing my head up and down. Massaging his balls in my hand. I stop sucking his dick and start sucking on his balls.  Starting with one in my mouth then adding the other. 

"Ahh, ahh. Yes. Gulffff. Keep doing it." He begs. He reaches up with his own hand to stroke himself.  I quickly slap his hand away.

"No." I say firmly. He gets grumpy and looks away. Awee. My daddy is sad. I climb my way up and kiss him. Right away he shoves his tongue onto mine. Licking every crease and fold of my mouth. He starts to grind his bare dick one my clothed one. 

"You seem to be wearing too much right now," He blurts out. He flips me over and rips of my shorts and boxers. Letting my dick spring out already dripping with precum.

*author pov*

Mew looks at Gulf taking in his beautiful image. 'What a lovely body he has' Mew thought. 'And it's all mine'

He leans in and kiss Gulf, then slowly kissing down his cheek, then his jaw, then right down to his neck. Sucking here and there leaving bright red marks that will for sure be hickeys in the morning. 

After leaving a few kiss marks scattered over Gulf's neck, he goes right down to the soft nipples. Sucking right on the right one making Gulf moan in pleasure. 

"Ahh, yes." Just those words turned Mew on to the max. 

(Note from author. *snort intensifies*)

Moving over the the left nipple, Mew gave it the same treatment. Sucking hard, nibbling it here and there. Licking it a lot. Sending Gulf into a wonder land of pleasure. 

Once Mew was okay with the work he has done he moved down to his abs. Leaving hickeys all around. Making sure he was giving Gulf as much pleasure as he could.