June 6th (omnisexual)

Again I have no idea for a story for this one. I'm so sorry. But like poly sexual. I'll explain it the best I can and the try to write a story. So if you don't care for the explanation just skip down to the story.
         So omnisexual is an umbrella term for pansexual. Most people see pansexual as hearts not parts where omnisexual is just pan. They like everything gender but genders does play a role on who they want to be with but still would date any gender. I identify as pansexual but sometimes gender does play a role with me. But I don't like identifying as Omni. I feel more comfortable with Pan. And again. All of these are just labels and you can label yourself how you want. You know who you are and who you want and that's all that matters. Omni is a lesser known pride. But that's okay because the people that do go by it are still happy. And it is basically an umbrella term. So if you think your pan but don't really like the pan label. Try Omni.

Now for the story. I'm going to try my best but agin I'm not good
Story
Emily is Omni. She has tried many time to explain it to others, but others still only call her gay or bi or pan. It's really getting on her nerves. She doesn't like those labels. She likes Omni and that's what matters.
Emily is fine explaining her sexuality every time someone asked because that's the only thing she is comfortable with being seen as.
While explaining to this dude she gets ticked off because this is the 5th times she's been asked that day "oh...so your just Pan?" He asked. She glares "no I'm omnisexual" she explained it all again and then explained the differences between the two.
He smiles and nods "ohhhhhhh I understand" she smiles and they both become good friends. It's the first person that wasn't part of the lgbt or an ally already to understand what it was and even some lgbt people didn't believe in Omni
She smiles at them as he starts realizing he's also omni threw out the few years they knew each other. And they are both very happy.

Sorry this was super bad. And I'm sorry to all the Omni people for how bad this is. I did try. But I'm also not that educated. I've been self educating and not for that long so sorry if this was shit. And also sorry for this being so late. I said a few parts ago that I few might be late and a few where early. My girlfriend was able to come over for the first time since like the beginning of the year. We live an hour away so I was more focused on her then my story's. I'm sorry. Welp I love you all and I'll try to get back on track love y'all and love yourself and be your best you.