Crack 2? (Anime sexual)

Lol anime sexual. It is what you want it to be. If you want it to be real you can totally identify as it. Same with not thinking it's real. If you don't think it's real you can skip or just not care. The whole lgbt Community is a label. You label yourself as this or that. To whatever make you comfortable and if someone is comfortable with this then let them be and don't hate. (I MADE THIS BEFORE I KNEW THE HISTORY BEHIND IT. THOS WAS MADE AS A JOKE AND I HATE DELETING MY OWN WORK SO THIS STORY IS GONNA STAY PUT BUT KNOW THAT I NOW KNOW MY WRONV DOING AND I NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS REAL I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY BUT I KNOW NOW AND IM SORRY!

Cassidy was taking a small break from anime. Only because her waifu died and she needs to calm down a little.
Cassidy got on her anime Instagram account and texted her friend Emanuel about the tragic death of her waifu.
She was texting her friend and writing about the death on her Instagram story.
Emanuel asked if she could answer a serious question. Cassidy said yes and Emanuel asked if she would date him. Her response was.
"I would but then you'll die like all my waifu's and husbando's 😭😭" she is still very heartbroken from her past waifus and husbando's dying.
"Lol but nah. I only love anime people. Real people just don't do it for me any more. I have to high if an expectation now. Sorry. But your still my very good friend. Just like Adrian and Marinette"
she knows that's not an anime but she and Emanuel have both watched miraculous ladybug and she did it just to patronize him.
They keep talking and when Emanuel goes to bed at 12am #weak. She decides to keep watching her new favorite anime without her beloved waifu 😢.

That's the end of that one. This might be the last one unless someone requested one that I haven't already done. I love you all have be safe and I love you all