The kidnapping

Tehe i will be adding a little sexual content here luvs so if you don't like that then don't read🙈✨

Once i got out my room to go eat some food there weren't any eggs...'like damn bruh there's no food in the damn house' i say enraged.

'Here  how about this, I'll give you some money and you can go get some damn food in the little supermarket down the street' my mother said furiously

I lowkey didn't want to go because this whole day I've just felt like someone was either watching me from outside to even in my own damn room but my hungry ass could care less LMAO!! So i put my crocs on sports mode so i could go out then back in. I took the money and left for my damn eggs.

It felt weird as soon as i step foot outside...there was a weird unfamiliar car parked out side but i payed no attention to it. So i was walking slowly to take in some fresh air but the unfamiliar car was driving as slow as i was which was super odd and weird. But i payed no mind to it...until i felt a cloth going over my head.

'UUUUDUHHFUCKKSKKWJ' i said outlays because i didn't know what was going on. The driver said absolutely nothing which was kinda fucking scary. But the person had music on which gave me more anxiety.

'WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MEEE' i angrily yelled while i was kicking the seat in front of me. I couldn't do much with my hands since they were tied from behind. Pussy move if you ask me.

I honestly couldn't tell how long until we got to the destination. But i was worried for my mother...and where she'd thought i went or who took me. So i abruptly said 'MY MOTHER WILL BE LOOKING FOR ME AND CALLING THE COPS SO YOURE IN DEEP SHIT MAN'

He laughed...but his laugh was deep...and kinda sexy but i didn't say anything because that laugh took me back and my voice with it...

They're not gunna fucking find me, you'll understand why i did all of this in a minute so for now shut the fuck up' he said dominantly which weakens my legs so i wobbled when i walked...i hope he didn't notice that 😳 i didn't understand as why why he did this, his voice didn't sound familiar at all so it's either I'm going to get killed or i did something that i shouldn't have done.