Interrogation

I actually didn't expect people to start reading this LMAO so thank you all for reading 🥰✨let me know what you guys want to see more of. Thank you now let's get onto the story 🙈

Once we got out of the car he made sure my hands were tied around my back. Once he made sure he took my tied up hands and guided me inside to who knows where. Maybe an apartment? A hideout? I really couldn't tell with this rag over my head. Once we were situated he sat me down in a chair and tied both my feet and wrists to the chair.

'Do you realize what you've done you little bitch?' He said in his deep musk voice. 'I don't even have a clue on what you're talking about. Whatever you think i did i can for sure tell you i didn't do it' i said in a have mercy on me tone. Honestly i couldn't tell you what i did because at the time i didn't have a clue what he's blaming me for.

I heard him walking around the room until i heard him go behind me. He took the rag off but i feared for my life to even try to look behind me. He leaned down, i could feel him breathing on the nape of my neck. Warm to the touch. 'So what were you doing yesterday night on your laptop huh?' He whispered in my ear. I felt a little jolt of electricity throughout my body. Everything about this man, his voice, how mysterious he is...it's just a little nice? I know it's a little fucked up but I'm a little fucked up so does it cancel out? 'Oh...i see. I didn't realize what i was doing last night. I heard about this group named anonymous and so many videos about them that i just wanted to know more. But i see I've gone too deep.' I willingly said.

'You're a dumbass, you know that right? If it wasn't for me you'd probably be dead by now' he angrily said. 'As you can fucking see I'm just a little girl who can't do shit so there's no need for the killing. But as i can see curiosity may kill the cat.' I jokingly said. He grabbed my hair and made me lean my head back, to discover that he'd wearing an anonymous mask. 'Is this a fucking joke to you?' He said. 'N-no' i whimpered. Not only was i afraid, but i was turned on in a weird way. The way he grabbed my hair, i saw his hand...it was full of veins 🙈 He then started to take his fingers and slightly start brushing them up against my arms...to maybe get a reaction out of me? But damn it felt good.  

Let me know how I'm doing so far 😳