Infatuation

Soon after i told and explained everything, i made sure to go into detail as to why i did what i did. 'Everyones crushing on this anonymous group and i guess i just wanted to see what the hype was about. Now i see what it can get me into' i said with embarrassment. Now anonymous started dragging his pointer and middle finger from the tip of my finger to the back of my neck. Pure adrenaline and chills. 'You do know that this comes with consequences...right' he said seductively. 'I-i don't think i understand what you mean by that' i said...but i knew exactly what he meant.

'Do you want to play dumb?' Daddy anon said. I know what he wants...and i want it too. As fucked up as it sounds it doesn't seem like a bad idea you know. Maybe i could see what's under the mask, or maybe i just don't give a fuck and live my life on the edge. Could be both if you ask me. 'I'm not playing any games sir' i said playfully. Hopefully calling him sir will stir up some emotions. 'Sofia, do you want to see a game?' He said while breathing down my neck. Of course i want to play this game, does he not understand? 'Hmm...i don't know, you tell me' i said with a proud smirk.

He then untied my feet and hands and his strong arms picked me up. 'Are you sure you wanna do this?' He said. 'Try me' i said. He guided me to a table. Daddy anon then bends me over the table and whips out a paddle from somefuckingwhere. But i didn't mind. 'The safe word is lotion' why would he bring up a safe word? Is he really that rough? He then spanked me. It wasn't rough. 'Fuckin pussy' i whispered under my breath, but just enough for him to hear. He then spanked me again, but this time i felt it in my throat. But i liked it?

'Was that good enough my little dirty slut?' I couldn't speak...i couldn't breath...it just felt right. 'Y-yes sir' i yelped. 'That's my good girl' he said in a laughing tone. He then spanks me again...and again...and again enough for my bum to turn a pink red color. This has never happened to me. Where I've been nothing but submissive. He then ties both my hands behind my back and makes me get on my knees. Am i really about to give the special gluck-gluck sucky sucky vacuum seal 3,000??

'Well, the fuck are you waiting for Sophia? It isn't going to suck itself' he yelled. I've never done that with my hands behind my back to I'm a bit nervous. But i then got into it. Starting from the tip to his basketballs #im sorry guys but talking about this makes me giggle 😭# and then you see his head roll back in enjoyment. He then takes both his hands and turns them into a hair tie and holds my hair. He soon tells me to stop. I can tell it'll soon be my turn...