PROLOGUE

NAMJOON'S POV

Finally!..It's the first day of school AGAIN.I'm super excited to meet my friends and other old classmates.

~~~7:00am~~~~~~~~(Already late for school)

*The alarm clock buzzing* Ughhhh what time is it?..WHATTTTTTT! I'm already late GOSH I FORGOT TO SET THE ALARM TO 6:00am.I gotta prepare fast.

I prepared my breakfast and head to my parent's room to wake them up so they can take me to school fast(i usually take the bus to go to school but since i'm late...I CAN'T).

I arrived at school at 7:39 so i'm 39 minutes late.I rushed to my classroom and bump into a girl and both of us fell into the ground.I stood up and helped her stand up.

"I'm Sorry".I apologized.

I went to class and tried to forget what had just happened.

LATER AT LUNCH...My friends and I kept on talking about the new beautiful girl that i just run into,and i kinda have a crush on her,my friends didn't know about me having a crush on her cause it's kinda too embarrassing to tell them so i just hid my feelings.

When it was dismissal i checked the students list and tried to find her picture to find her information and THERE! her name wasss AND THE TEACHER SUDDENLY WALKED TO ME AND ASK ME WHY AM I STALKING MY CLASSMATES AND CHECKING FOR THEIR INFORMATION.And i froze and ran away from my classroom and thank god my parents just arrived to pick me up.

I went home being so frustrated not knowing who that girl is,i text my friends to ask them who she is and they just teased me saying that "Ohhh RM have a crush on Jisoo hahahah",And i just brushed that off and immediately search "Jisoo" on the internet.

JISOO'S POV

Hmm let me search who that boy earlier that i bumped into,He's kinda cute but NO i promised my self to have no crush and focus on my studies NOT BOYS.

—Next Day—

Okay class please turn your book in to page 12-

*RM entering the room*

RM:I'm sorry i'm late again and goodmorning everyone

Ms.Muffin(Teacher):Oh why late again?

Jin(RM's bestfriend):OOHHHH HE KEPT ON TRYING TO SEARCHED FOR-

RM/Ms.Muffin:JINNNNN!!

"Oh i'm sorry Ms.Muffin for being too loud".Jin said.

Ok back to CLASS and Mr.JIN will be detained for 1 class for being too loud AGAIN!

Everyone laughed at Jin and watched him getting his bag and being scolded by their teacher.