06

~~AUG 26~~WEDNESDAY             

RM'S POV

Ughh..i'm kinda bored and i kinda want to go somewhere else Jin.

"Maybe we can go at the park with JK and V".Jin suggested.

"Yeah lets go".I replied back.

*We went to JK's house with Jin and Taeyhung*

"Hey before we leave can we stay here for a while and maybe watch some movies?".V suggested.

"Yeah we all agree".Everyone agrees.

I've been on my phone the whole time searching cheats for this game that their playing,and kinda stalk Jisoo's IG account because she's more active on IG and why not follow her.

JISOO'S POV

Wow RM is kinda having fun with her friends

"Yeah here we go again".Jennie said.

You know what?I'm kinda bored too so why not invite Chaeng and have a SLEEPOVER(Very excitedly)

"Yeah sure!".Jennie agrees.

Jennie and i went to a convenience store and bought some few snacks and of course MY FAVORITE "Chicken skewers" and we went home right away.

~~8:38PM~~

My mom just left for work(but usually her schedule is always day shift) but because her work schedule was changed now she will be working at night(Night shift).

Jennie and I were left alone in the house with Kuma (Jennie's dog)I kinda want a puppy too like Jen-
*Ding dong* nie..Jennie opened the door with a very funny reaction.I kept on laughing and as soon as the visitors enter i was shocked too,LISA IS BACK!She came from Thailand(Her hometown)with her family,AND NOW SHE'S IN KOREAAA.We hugged each other and Chaeng brought us some few snacks to eat.

"Well you guys missed me?".Lisa asked.

"Yeahh of course!".Jennie and I shouted.

I prepared the movies and snacks while Lisa share her stories about her experiences in Thailand.Lisa put her phone beside the lamp next to the cheetos.And surprisingly someone is calling Lisa.I checked the caller and my heart stopped beating,RM was calling her and i don't have any clue or idea if their either close or not,I didn't give it to Lisa because of my jealousy and i don't wanna hear their "SWEET" conversation.

I ignored that and just enjoy our girls party,but i still couldn't sleep after that so i woke all of them and wanting them to join me watch Riverdale.

"It's already late sis".Jennie complained.

"Ugh whatever go to sleep if you don't want to watch".I said.

Chaeng and Jennie went back to sleep and Lisa would like to watch with me so i agreed.Lisa suddenly got a text and i looked at her and she's fast asleep,so i opened her phone and THERE!

RM text him saying "Goodnight".I was so pissed and just tried to sleep.

I woke up smelling BACONS,Jendeuk Ramsey cooked us a good and delicious breakfast,Chaeng and Jennie were such a fast eater so its just Lisa and I eating.I couldn't believe what my mouth just said.

"So Lisa,do you know RM or some connections between you two?".I asked.(They're not even close whenever were at school)

"Oh RM?He's my-

JISOO,LISA LOOK LOOK!

So our conversation was interrupted by Chaeng and Jennie.They were pointing at the tv and wanted us to watch it.(And i screamed too)

THE STUDENTS OF ****************(our school) would be invited into this thing that you perform at random places i guess(It's because our school is full of talented students including us)And Park Jin Young will be watching us but YG couldn't because of an injury,the four of us always wanted to audition for YG but we kinda wanted for JYP AND WE CANT DECIDE PROPERLYYYYY.

SO WE WERE RECOGNIZED BECAUSE OF THE SINGING AND DANCING PERFORMANCES THAT WE POSTEDDD..