Prologue

3rd person POV
In the Anti-Void

Worthless glitch!
Get to work, there's a new AU!
Filthy destroyer!
Child murderer!
The voices in the Anti-Void said their usual lines, it was getting monotonous.
"D0n'T y0u ev3r com3 uP w!th n3w th!ng5 t0 saY?" Error asked into the blank space, tired of the annoying voices that echoed around him.
It's not like we have the time to!
Yeah! We're busy torturing YOU!
And it's fun, too!
Error's SOUL twinged. Ink had made a new AU. Again. Actually, no. An original AU would have made his poor SOUL crack, this just felt like a whip to his SOUL. That meant it was a copy. Error was relieved. It would be easier to destroy.

He opened a glitchy portal and stepped through to see Underfell #375. 'Why does Inky like Underfell so much? Does he enjoy their suffering? Their fear?' Sighing, he opened a window and ripped out the SOURCE code. Without it, the AU started to collapse into itself, and monsters dusted left and right. It wasn't as painless, but it at least did the job, and didn't raise his LOVE. Ink showed up, seconds too late, but was quick enough to splash red paint onto Error's departing back. The force knocked him into his portal, landing back in the empty space he called his... It wasn't his home. It was more like his prison.

The next day, he managed to destroy 15 AUs before Ink turned up and triggered the start of the battle. Error dodged over and over, eventually getting hit, and thanks to Fate, couldn't even use his magic to injure that squid. He ended the fight by tying Ink up before leaving. He then went to Underswap, hoping to see Blue. But he never got what he wanted, did he? Ink was Fate's favourite, not him. Not seeing Blue, he went back to the Anti-Void. It was a never ending cycle of destruction, dodging, getting injured for Ink and Fate's pleasure, then escaping. He started knitting a new doll for the Chara he saved and brought to the Haven. At least they  had someone who understood them for what they did. He didn't, not counting Nightmare, his gang, the Charas and some Toriels. It was too bad really, they were all going to die to his mistake, because he was too weak. Because he couldn't handle it.

(403 words)