{ Stay With Me }

Top: Jungkook | older
Bottom: Taehyung | younger
Theme: Fluff ( and some angst :/ )

- Summary -
"Taehyung feared that his reason for breathing will leave him."
__________________________________

"Let go Taehyung! Just let go!"

"N-no!! I won't!! P-please don't leave m-m-me... I l-love you!! I love you!!!!" Taehyung said while sobbing, holding his partner tighter whenever he says Tae should let go.

"And I don't love you anymore Tae!!! I said we're over, just let me go!!!"

"No!!! P-please!!!" Taehyung cried harder, sobbed louder. He loved this man too much. Why did it have to be like this so suddenly? Why?

"TAEHYUNG JUST FUCKING LET ME GO!!!" He yelled angrily, moving harshly making Taehyung loose his grip and was shoved to the ground. Tears pouring out of his eyes endlessly as he watched his now ex lover exit the house. To be exact, their house.

•~•

"Kookie!!!" Taehyung woke up with cold sweat, tears stained his cheeks as he breathed heavily. He looked around the room seeing no one making him panic.

"Kookie?" He called out, tears still managing to escape his puffy eyes. He stood up, legs too weak to even do so but he had to see Jungkook, he had to make sure he was there. He went outside the room and headed downstairs seeing no one.

"K-Kookie?" Tae again called out, tears falling down endlessly but he did no sound. Inhaling and exhaling heavily, legs giving up on him as he fell to the ground. Jungkook's words from his nightmare kept repeating in his head. 'Let go Taehyung!' 'I don't love you anymore!' 'We're over!'

"No. Kookie." Taehyung said in a painful whisper as he held his chest tightly. 'Let go Taehyung!' 'I don't love you anymore!' 'We're over!'

"Kookie..." Taehyung again said, suddenly struggling to breathe. 'Let go Taehyung!' 'I don't love you anymore!' 'We're over!'

"Please." He said with the most painful and weak plead.

'TAEHYUNG JUST FUCKING LET ME GO!!!'

"NOOO!!! STOOPP!!!" Taehyung screamed, tears flowing out his eyes like a waterfall, his painful sobs and the attempt of getting to breathe properly was all that was heard inside the whole house. Why? Why him? Why is it always him?

"S-s-stop... Please..." Taehyung sobbed, his whole body started to give out as he gave struggled breaths, he laid on the cold ground looking like a lifeless body, but let's hope not.

•~•

It's been a few hours since Tae laid there. He kept crying, kept mumbling the words "Kookie", "Stop" and "Please". He skipped breakfast and lunch, that's how much he's been laying down on that cold and uncomfortable hard floor. His breathing started to slow down, he was too weak. It felt like this was the last time he's going to breathe.

He suddenly heard the door being opened and closed, the footsteps were loud and clear, a voice that was so sweet and beautiful yelling an "I'm home!" but was confused when no one ran to him and hugging him like a koala. Then would give him kisses all over his face while yelling "You're home! You're home!". The silence made him worry.