{ Wrong One }

Top: Jungkook
Bottom: Taehyung
Theme: Regular

• Summary
"Photographer Taehyung shoots with a friend for 2 days, but how come he saw someone else on his camera?"
_______________________________

Taehyung always wanted to wander around the streets of Seoul with a camera in hand. As a kid growing up in Daegu, he dreamed of being a famous photographer known all around Korea. He was looked down on for his dream, tho. 'His parents work on a farm and he dreams of being a photographer?' It's what others thought.

But not giving up on his dream, he saved money for a trip to Seoul, and also for a camera he always wanted. He was upset because he couldn't take his parents with him, but with his low technology phone, he managed to call his parents and brag about how beautiful the city was. As the call ended, he somehow felt confused.... He suddenly felt so tiny.

Seoul was so big, he didn't know where to start. He didn't even know where he'd live. Thankfully, he met someone at a park when he took a rest on one of the benches. His name was Park Jimin, a semi-famous model on one of the biggest companies in Seoul. Even tho the boy wasn't as famous, he sure had a big fan club. Taehyung was thankful for the other's help.

Him and Jimin immediately became best friends. Taehyung even told Jimin about how he dreamed of being a photographer. Jimin, without any hesitation in his voice, said he can be Taehyung's model. Of course Taehyung denied the offer, for someone so 'popular' like Jimin, he couldn't imagine it. But the older insisted making Taehyung agree.

It was Saturday today, marking Taehyung's 5th day of being in Seoul. He was styling around, fiddling with his pants and shirt but he couldn't seem to make it look right. He puffed his cheeks and sighed right after. He wanted to look good like Jimin, but he couldn't. 'I guess it comes from natural beauty.' Taehyung thought.

"Taehyung~ you're taking too long! I thought you were excited to- Oh... My.... Gosh..." Jimin stopped his tracks right in front of the room door. He saw Taehyung standing up looking at the full body mirror making him gasp. "Are you sure want to become a photographer or a model?" Jimin asked with a laugh as he approached his glamorous friend.

"You look so beautiful." Jimin whispered as he stood beside Tae. Looking at the full body mirror to admire Taehyung's beauty.

"Does it look okay? I don't think this looks good." Taehyung said with a pout but Jimin looked at him with a face of disbelief.

"Giiirrrrllll! You're prettier than me! You can slay any outfit with that face and body of yours! You can even look good while wearing a trash bag!" Jimin exclaimed, Taehyung indeed has that wonderful model face and body everyone would die for.

"Are you saying I look like trash?" Taehyung gasped, acting like he was surprised and offended.

"You know what I mean babe." Jimin laughed, looking at Taehyung once again. The younger was wearing a beige button up shirt that was tucked in on his tight black pants. He wore a semi-dark red scarf to not make the outfit look empty, he topped it off with some dangling piercings that was actually just clip-ons because he wasn't ready to pierce his ears just yet, he also wore bracelets that matched his outfit. Taehyung fixed his hair one last time and faced Jimin with an "I'm Ready!" smile.

You guys might be wondering where Taehyung got the clothes from. Him and Jimin went shopping days before, it was totally Taehyung's pick and Jimin's pay. The younger denied at first since he said it was a waste of money, but again the older insisted. Taehyung was literally carrying ONE luggage bag and a backpack. "You can't live in Seoul if you only have THAT few clothes!" Jimin exclaimed then making Tae agree. He didn't buy a lot of things tho :/