part-5

Alice point of view

I am back to work. Mr. Jack told me to be his women again.

Is he insane ? I am not those womens who he be with and sleeps at night.

I am glad that he helped me when I got sick but..  being his women.

IMPOSSIBLE !!!!

Suddenly my phone buzzed.

Mom. Should I pick up ? Better not.

" Why aren't you picking up the call ?" 

There elena stood holding the papers in her hand. I quickly got up and hugged her tightly.

It's been a week since I met her.

" Are you ok ? I heard from the staff that you got sick. Is everything fine ? " Elena said in worried tone. I nodded and smiled.

" It's mom " I said and broke the hug.

" Speak to her. She wants to talk to you " Elena said.

I don't want her to know what happened that night. About Joseph and all.

" I will later " I said. Suddenly my land line on desk started to ring. I quickly picked up.

" Yes Mr. Jack " I said.

" Come to my office " He said and hung up the call.

" Alice.... " Elena said and pouted. I smiled.

" I know. I know. Tonight it's my treat after work. Ok ? " I said. She got excited and hugged me tightly.

I knocked his door and got inside.

My god !!!! Again. A women in his lap.

Why can't he do all this at home ?

Why he even call me when he is in romantic mood with a women ?

" Yes Mr. Jack " I bowed in front of me. He is staring at the women.

" Get me coffee " He said and grabbed the lips of the women in front of her.

Kiss... Disgusting. It's reminds me of the kiss. He kissed me last night.

It's disgusting. I can't even scold him. 

This job is very important to me.

I about to walk out.

" I got dumped  last night babe " He said.

You..... Do you think I can accept and sleep with you like those bitch girls ?

Never !!!

" Oh !!! How dare a girl can dump you ? She is such a bitch to reject you" She said in her disgusting voice. I ignored them and walked off.

Jack point of view

She... She just walked off.

Millions girls die to be in my arms but... She... She just rejected me last night. Even too.... I... I kissed her.

She even don't care about our kiss and be normal like she don't know anything.

I pushed the girl from my lap.

" Jack " She yelled in pain.

" Don't you dare call her bitch ? " I said pointing my finger to that women. She looked at me angrily.