part-21

Jack point of view

The words she said made us all numb.

She stood up. I am still on knees small tears are in my eyes.

" Where am I ? Whose house is this ? " Alice asked.

" Don't you remember me ? I am your mom " Aunt said.

" Mom ? "

" Why don't I remember anything ? " Alice said holding her head tightly. I quickly got up. I hold her hands.

" Alice, look at me " I said.

" Alice ?  Who is she ? " Alice asked. We got shocked.

Alice lost her memory.

......................

We called doctor.

He said that Alice lost her memory due to shock.

Aunt and uncle tried to make her remember but... Her head started to pain. I told them to leave and promised them that I will handle Alice.

I slowly walked into bedroom only to see Alice on bed in confused. I walked to the drawer and pulled out the medicines box.

I sat beside her. Alice quickly moved away from me.

" Don't be scared " I said. She moved back in fear pulling her knees close to her.

A pain hit in my heart seeing her behaviour.

I controlled my tears and smiled.

" Take medicines " I said taking a pill and about to give her. She quickly shook my hand. The pill landed on floor.

" I don't need anything. I don't want to leave here. Who are you ? Where am I ? They say that I am her daughter. It's suffocating " She yelled angrily.

" Alice..."

" Don't call me like that. I am not Alice. I...I...who am I ? " Alice said in tears holding her head tightly in pain. I quickly hold her hand.

" Don't think about anything " She quickly shook my hand angrily.

" WHO ARE YOU ? " Alice yelled.

A pain hit in my heart. I slowly about to reach her necklace. Alice moved back.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING ? " She yelled.

" Necklace " I said. She looked at me in confused and bent down to see the necklace which I gave her.

She took the necklace and opened the pendant her eyes widen in shock seeing me and her in that pendant.

" Your husband " I said. Alice looked at me shockingly.

" H_usband ? "

I nodded.

" You lost your memory. Don't worry. We... Will fight this together... And you are... " Before I continue.

" No... No.. " suddenly alice got up and ran out of the room. I ran behind her.

" Alice, listen to me " I started to ran behind her.

I... Am scared. She will slip. She is pregnant.

Alice about to slip.  I quickly ran and hold her.

Alice stared at me.

" Are you okay ? " I asked in worried tone.  Alice pushed me. She is about to slip. I quickly hold her.