part-9

Jack point of view

The minute I opened my eyes. I seen Alice in my arms. She is sleeping peacefully.

She is beautiful in her sleep. This is what I dreamed.

Her sleeping on my bed when I get up early in the morning.

I slowly placed my hand on her face. My eyes landed on her pink and soft lips.

Kiss.... Her kiss yesterday is totally different. I kissed her once but... Last night is different.

I never felt this warmth from any women.

Ever since I made her my women I didn't called any women to be with me.

She changed me.

I feel in Love with you Alice.

Suddenly I seen Alice furrowed her eyebrows and tightly clenched my shirt. I looked at her worried.

" Alice " I tried to make her wake up. She started sweating and Shivering.

" I want to meet my mom " She said in pain and a tear dropped down.

Mom ? Her mom is died right ? Did she miss her mom ?

I quickly wiped her tears and pulled her closer to my chest and hugged her tightly.

" Please.... Let me meet mom " She said while crying.

What's happening to her ?

" Alice.... Alice " I called her.

" Ugh !!! " Suddenly she woke up. She started to breath heavily.

" It's fine " I said looking into her eyes. She looked at me. She quickly moved away from me and got up. She started adjusting her dress and hair.

" Are you okay ? " I asked and got up and about to move to her.

" We.....are going to be late for office " She said and quickly walked into the washroom.

Is she bothered about something ? Did she wants to meet her mom ? Should I take her to cemetery ?

...................

We got seated on dinning table. She still looks awkward around me. She is not even looking at me.

Enough !!! I can't handle like this.

I stopped eating.

" Are you bothered that I kissed you last night ? " I asked looking at her. She stopped eating.

" No... As contract... I have to satisfy you. So.... " She said placing her head down. My eyes widen hearing her answer.

She thinks I want her body.

" Did I mentioned in contract that I will sleep with you daily ? " I asked angrily holding spoon in my hand.

" Y_es " She said in fear.

What ?

" The contract said that you will sleep with me whenever you want " She said.

Sleep ? Did she got sleep means having sex ? I meant sleeping beside me.

Just laying beside me and hugging me.

" I... " I stopped in frustration.

I love you Alice. How can I treat you like other women's ?