Chapter 1: the secret..

Jay and Carlos were just hanging out in there dorm room. Mal came in and she was crying, Evie came running in right behind her.

"Are you okay," the boys said. "No, I'm not okay. I feel like Ben doesn't like me because he keeps hanging out with Audrey," Mal exclaimed. "Mal don't worry, Ben absolutely loves you and he adores you so much," Jay explained. "Are you sure," Mal said. "Were 100% sure he loves you," jay explained.

Evie and Mal run out the room and go to their own room.

"That was weird do you agree," Carlos said. "I agree, that was really strange of her," Jay said. "Yeah, I haven't seen Ben hanging out with Audrey," explained Carlos. "Me neither, they could be making it up," explained Jay. "Then why was Mal crying then, there must of been something wrong," said Carlos. "That's true, we will probably find out soon anyway if it's Ben and Audrey," said Jay. "Yeah," said Carlos.

"By the way bro, I have something to ask you," explained Carlos. "What is it?" Said Jay. "Well I like someone but I don't know how to ask her," said Carlos. "ooo who's the lucky girl?" jay exclaimed. "Well it's...Jane," Carlos said. "Wait really bro, that's so cute" explained Jay. "Yeah but I don't know how to ask her, any ideas?" explained Carlos. "Maybe ask her on a date to enchanted lake," said Jay. "Yes, that's a great place. Thanks Jay," said Carlos. "No problem man, when are you planning on asking her?" Explained Jay. "Tomorrow, I'm really nervous though," exclaimed Carlos. "Don't worry, I'm always here for you bro," explained Jay. "Thank you so much, we better to sleep now or we'll wake up late tomorrow," explained Carlos. "True, goodnight bro" said Jay. "Goodnight," said Carlos.

Carlos quickly opened his phone and messaged Jane "Goodnight 💗." She replaced back straight away saying "goodnight, see you tomorrow 💗." Carlos blushed and went to sleep.