Chapter 5: birthday planning...

Janes birthday is in a week and everyone is super excited about it. She's having her birthday in the main area of the castle. Jane was dancing around her dorm because she remembered her birthday is in a week. She was super pumped about it and so was everyone else. Everyone loves when there's party's because everyone loves to celebrate it.

Carlos was so excited about Janes birthday. He still didn't know what to get Jane, he still had time though because her birthdays in a week. He was helping fairy godmother, Ben, Mal, Jay, Evie and everyone else to start setting up Janes birthday. Jane wasn't aloud to see what was happening so she was band from coming in that area. Fairy godmother, Carlos and everyone else sat at a table and disgust Janes birthday. She's going to have a light blue and white themed birthday party because there her favourite colours. Carlos and Jay went to the party store to get some supplies for the party. They brought Balloons, napkins, party plates and cups, balloons that spell out her name and age, Invitations for everyone and wrapping paper for the presents. They were super excited for Janes reaction. Jane knows about the party but she doesn't know anything about it. She's gonna be so excited when she finds out about this.

There is 3 more days till Janes birthday. Carlos was helping fairy godmother put some balloons up. Carlos remember that he still hasn't gotten her anything, "hey fairy godmother, I have a question for you," he asked. "What's up sweetie?" She said. "Any ideas what I should get Jane for her birthday?" He said. "I'm not sure, get her something she could wear maybe or put up some where" She said. Carlos thought of a great idea, "thanks I have an idea," said Carlos. "What is it?" She asked. "You'll have to see on her birthday," he smiled. Fairy godmother laughed, "I'm excited to see what it is," she said. "Hopefully she will like it," he said. "I bet you she will," she said. They continued putting up decorations.