Chapter 8: why...

Carlos was hanging out at breakfast waiting for his friends and his girlfriend. He saw Mal and Evie walking up to him. They sat on his table but didn't say a word. Summer, Jane's sister walked up to them. She heaps rude and she wants things her way, Jane is the opposite she's heaps nice and sweet to everyone. No one knows that Summer is Jane's sister though.

"Hey guys," Summer said. "Hi?" They all said confused. "So Carlos, how are you and Jane?" She said. "We're great why?" Carlos said confused. "No reason, I just think maybe you should get with someone else," She said. Evie and Mal were shocked and didn't say a word. "Why?," Carlos said. "Well Jane's ugly and you deserve to be with me because I'm heaps prettier," she said. "Um.. I'm sorry summer but don't try to ruin his relationship with Jane. There prefect together and you don't deserve Carlos anyway," Mal said. Summer rolled her eyes, "so Carlos, where's Jane? Your 'girlfriend'," summer said. "I don't know and just go away," Carlos said.

Jane came in the room and she walked to there table. "Good morning guys," Jane said. Summer and Jane looked at each other. "Ew what are you doing here?" Jane said. "Same question I'd love to ask you," Summer said. "Just go away from them," Jane said. "I just have to do one thing first," Summer said. She went up to Carlos and kissed him on the lips. "I hope you enjoy that sister," Summer said. Carlos pulled away straight away. Jane just standed there tears going down her face. "Sister?!," Carlos, Evie and Mal said. Jane ran away. "Bye loser," Summer said. Mal and Evie ran after her. "Your sisters?" Carlos said. "We are sisters," Summer said. Carlos was shocked he then ran after Mal and Evie to go see Jane.

Jane ran into her room and hid. "Jane? Jane?" Mal, Evie and Carlos said. There was no reply, they ran out the room. Jane was upset because Carlos probably likes her sister instead of her. After 5 minutes she decided to go come out from where she was hiding. She looked out of her dorm and no one was there. She walked down the hall and saw no one. She was so confused. She then walked into the room they have breakfast in, she saw everyone standing there. Summer noticed her then summer ran to her, "hey sis," Summer said. "What do you want?" Jane said rolling her eyes. "Nothing, are you scared I'm going to take Carlos from you?" She said. "Just don't talk about it," Jane said. Summer rolled her eyes, "where is everyone?" Jane said. "At the tourney oval," Summer said. "Okay," Jane said. She started walking then Summer pulled her back. "Carlos is going to be mine no matter what!" She said. Jane just rolled her and tears going down her cheeks. Jane walked to the tourney oval, everyone was there. Evie noticed Jane, "I'll be back guys," she said to Carlos, Mal and Jay. "Hey Jane," Evie said. "Oh hey Evie, what's happening here?" Jane asked. "To be honest I have no idea, everyone talking about random stuff," Evie said. "Oh okay, can I ask you a question?" Jane asked. "Ofc what's up?" said Evie. "Does Carlos still like me because my sister Summer said she's going to take him from me?" Jane asked tears going down her cheeks. "Ofc he does, he keeps talking about you," Evie said. "Oh okay," Jane said with a fake smile. Jane and Evie started to walk to Mal, Carlos and Jay and saw summer next to Carlos talking to him. "I don't really wanna go over there because summer is there," Jane said. "Oh okay," Evie said. Evie and Jane just sat on a log for a few minutes then she heard her mother say "Jane come up here." There was a mini stage that her mother was standing on. Evie took Jane on stage. They standed together. Everyone yelled and everyone was happy to see Jane. "Are you okay Jane?" her mother said. "I'm fine why?" Jane replied. "I don't know, just wondering" she said. "Oh okay," Jane said looking at the ground. "Mal come up here for a minute," fairy godmother said. Mal came on stage and grabbed a chair so Jane could sit. Jane sat on the chair and Mal walked of stage. "Carlos can you please come up here," fairy godmother said. Carlos walked on stage and sat next to Jane on the chair. Fairy godmother gave Carlos the microphone...