Chapter 2: the question..

Carlos woke up in the morning. All night he kept on dreaming about Jane and asking her out. He was super nervous but was also heaps excited.

He messaged Jane saying "good morning, how are you today x?" She messaged back straight away saying "good morning, I'm great today how are you x?" "I'm great today, I'll hopefully see you around some where x" he explained. "of coarse, see you later x" she said back to him.

Carlos got ready for the day, he had a shower and got dressed. He was in such an amazing mood and was so excited for today. He danced and sang around his room. Jay went to get breakfast so he was in his room by himself. Carlos always had butterflies in his stomach but he didn't mind. He hopes his dream girl likes him back.

He walked out his bedroom and he walked to go get breakfast. He saw Jay, Evie and Mal sitting at a table together. He went to go up to them but he noticed Jane out the corner of his eye. Jane was getting pancakes and some coffee, He decided to go up to her.

"Hey Jane," he said. "Hey Carlos, are you hungry?" she said. "Yeah I'm really hungry, what's here?" he asked. "There's toast, eggs, bacon, pancakes. Lots of different things," she explained. "I'll just have what your having," he said. "Sure I'll get it for you," she said. "Thank you so much," he said. "Your always welcome," Jane exclaimed. She looked at him and smiled, he smiled back.

They got their breakfast, "would you like to go sit at a table together?" he asked. "Sure, I'll love too," she explained. They walked together to go get a table they sat down and just talked about random stuff.

Jay, Evie and Mal noticed them. "I reckon Carlos like Jane," said Evie. "I think so too," said Mal.

Carlos kelt on dreaming about Jane, he thought she was so beautiful and so cute. Carlos couldn't help to smile and blush at her.

"Um.. Jane," said Carlos. "What's up?" She replied. "Would you maybe like to go to enchanted lake later?" He explained. His face turned red and he kelt smiling. She replied back with, "of coarse I will." They Smiled at each other and blushed at the same time.

They finished there breakfast and Carlos took Jane back to her dorm so she could get ready for later. Carlos walked her to the door and gave her a tight hug, Jane hugged back.

"I'll see you in an hour, I'll come and pick you up," he said. "Okay, see you soon," she explained.

Jane got into her new dress she brought the other day. It was light blue her favourite colour, it had white roses on it and it looked gorgeous. She did he make up, she did a little braid in her hair and put on her plain white shoes.

Carlos was picking her up in like 5 minutes and she was heaps excited to go with him. Jane has liked Carlos for a long time and Jane thinks Carlos likes her too because he asked her to go out with him. Jane couldn't help but dream about Carlos and all there amazing memories they have around had and she's excited to make more.