Tension

Shawn was asleep on the couch after a night of watching Netflix, he was abruptly awoken by a knocking at his door. He got up and opened the door and was surprised to see Candice with a bottle of whiskey.

Shawn: what are you doing here?

Candice: I just wanted to talk and I brought alcohol.

Shawn: well I'll take the whiskey, but how'd you find out where I was staying?

Candice: I might have asked some people.

Candice walked in and sat down on the couch as Shawn put the whiskey away.

Candice: so, how long until you move here?

Shawn: what's that supposed to mean?

Candice: oh, you haven't got the call yet.

Shawn: what call?

Shawn's phone started to ring, he looked at Candice who had a giant smile smile. He answered the call.

Shawn: hello.

Matt: hello, this is Matt Bloom the head coach at the wwe profromce center, we would like you to come down and finalize a contract.

Shawn: sure, but I have some bookings, can I still go to them.

Matt: yes, the contract is there for you whenever you're ready.

Shawn: thank you.

Shawn hung up and saw Candice had the same smile, he just rolled his eyes and sat next to her on the couch.

Candice: where's my thank you?

Shawn: what?

Candice: a thank you for convincing you to to do the tryout.

Shawn: I don't remember that.

Candice punched him on the shoulder and Shawn retaliated with one of his own, she grimaced in pain pulling her sleeve up revealing a giant bruise covering most of her shoulder.

Shawn: oh shit, sorry I didn't know.

Candice: I'm fine.

Shawn: are you sure, how did you even get it.

Candice: I got it in a match.

Shawn: that doesn't look like a bruise you would get from a match.

Candice: well I did, you don't need to treat me like your little sister anymore.

Shawn: I was just making sure that you were ok.

Candice: well you don't need to, I think I'm going to go.

Shawn: see you later.

Candice left without saying anything else leaving Shawn to wonder how everything went so awful so fast.
_________________________________________
(A/N I'm sorry for my absence. I'll try to keep writing but if I have another absence please don't kill me)