Letter 3

Hey Tara,

where are you at te moment?
Have you gollowed your dream to travel to Canada after your graduation?
I would really want to know, if you like it there, because how you know, I gre up in Toronto.
Would you mind sending me a picture?
Maybe you also want to give me your phone number?
Then I could just text you and I could save paper.
Besides you would get every of my messages no matter where you, you little globetrotter, are at the moment.

I miss you.
Of course, I wouldn't see you after summer break but the thought, that you won't follow my french lessons in the next year makes me really really mad.

For me the school year isn't over yet and I have no idea how I will be able to make it without your class.
Are you still in contact with the others?
Say hello from me and tell tham, that no matter what they want to make, I'll help them if needed.

Love,
Chloé

She slowly smoothed out the folded letter swith her thumb.
What should she do?
This is absurd!
She acted like a fanatic...
How should she get through this year without Tara?
She had always been her save heaven...
She dropped the letter nervously into her drawer.
Without further ado she pulled the arms of her shirt up, because it flinched she pulled them down again after she took a look at her scars.