Letter 3

Hey Tara,

where are you at te moment?
Have you gollowed your dream to travel to Canada after your graduation?
I would really want to know, if you like it there, because how you know, I gre up in Toronto.
Would you mind sending me a picture?
Maybe you also want to give me your phone number?
Then I could just text you and I could save paper.
Besides you would get every of my messages no matter where you, you little globetrotter, are at the moment.

I miss you.
Of course, I wouldn't see you after summer break but the thought, that you won't follow my french lessons in the next year makes me really really mad.

For me the school year isn't over yet and I have no idea how I will be able to make it without your class.
Are you still in contact with the others?
Say hello from me and tell tham, that no matter what they want to make, I'll help them if needed.

Love,
Chloé

„No Chloé, I haven't gone to Canada... Because I wnated to see you again... The thought to never see you again if I would move to Canada killed me... That's why I stayed...  I would really want to give my phone number to you...", Tara sobs, „ I am so sorry... I had always been strong, but now... Now I already have to cry when I think of you... I miss you so much and the fact that you're dead makes me miss you even more! I wish I could have saved you", Tara closes the window, she had been sitting in front of till now, to stop mosquitoes to enter.
Shortly after she looked at the shining moon again.