Prologue

[System Loading]...

[Connection]

///=========///
ONI Databases access....

Granted

///========///

................................................
File accessed: Rookie

Name: [REDACTED]

Age:21

===============
Hight: 5'8

Weight: 120

Gender: Male

Physical desc:
With a thin, petite body build contrasted with great strength then shouldbe possible, combined with higher mental capacity exhibited through greater reflexes are the basic components that consist of the "rookie".

Overview note:
The Rookie has proven there ability to survive against daring odds, there blatant refusal to die has aided them in surviving and completing a mission, even when faced with the termination of his team the rookie has clawed forward and completed there job.

History:
Shortly after beginning there mission the "rookies" team killed in action.
After this event the subject preceded to complete a five man mission on there own.
After recovery of the asset the "rookie" was observed for any anomalous traits that may have contributed to there success.

After a biological data scan, it was found the subject was a the child of a successful spartan 1 subject, there mother had passed on genetic augmentations that improved there ability.
After a ONI council congregated to discuss the subject it was decided to base a small project around them.

A new branch in the line of Spartans was created, spartan 1.1, children of sparta.
With this other descendants of the original spartan 1 program are being seeked out for testing and possible usage.

Relevant information:

The subject has been assigned a usage as a ghost operative, being assigned long con missions along, using stealth and lethality to assassinate, destroy, recover, and relay high priority targets.

Updated addendum:
With recent events and the covenants discovery of Earth the subject "Rookie" has been assigned to momentary strike team "DropShot", commended by Gunnery Sargent Edward Buck, to aid in the competition of Veronica Dares mission in new Mombasa.