33 You're Mine

POV Elsa

Tomorrow is Anna's wedding day and I'm picking up the dresses for her. Did I mention that after that I have few other things to get? The mall is my best friend since Anna needs some things like her tiara, shoes and so on. She is at home with Merida, they're going to the venue and will be decorating it.

It was just over noon, I had already visited the gallery before. Suddenly I felt hungry and I decided to go have a snack at the cafeteria which is quite good for being in a mall. When I sat on the table I watched at the people who were passing me, holding their shopping bags. Then I notice someone sitting in a nearby table. He is reading a newspaper, he is dressed in black clothes and has a hood over his head.

I finished eating and then I took my tray away and thanked the cafeteria keeper. I notice from the corner of my eye how the person also stood up. I go to take my bags and then I start to head to the ladies room, I hear that guys steps following me. My heart is racing, am I being followed?

When I reached the toilets I realize that it works with a coin. I'm pulling out my purse and searching for coins, then I found the right money and I pay for getting inside. I reached for the handle with my shaking hand and then I heard the steps stopping and a small clicking sound.

Just when I pulled the door open I felt a hand on my shoulder and someone pushing me inside. I tried to kick him down but he was too fast. The person locked the door from the inside and then I see how the man with black hood goes around the toilets, checking if there's someone.

I'm holding my breath as I reach for the door, to get out while he is occupied from his checking up. "We have less than five minutes," I heard a familiar voice that caused my heart to pause for a moment. I turn back around and I see the man pulling the hood off.

I see a familiar smile, the friendly brown eyes looking at me. "Jack," I whispered and I smiled to him. "I missed you," he whispers and takes a couple steps forward. I dropped my bags and I run to embrace him. My hands are touching his cheeks and he chuckles. I feel his hand on my back and I rest my head against his chest, I can hear his heartbeat.

"How," I said quietly. "Hiccup. He did a device that interrupts the signal from the secret hearing device but I can't use it more than five minutes or the police gets suspicious. I don't know when we can meet again," Jack tells me and his hand brushes my hair.

"I need to tell you something," he said with his husky voice and he tilted my head up by lifting my chin. "Hush," I smiled and reached in for a kiss. He made a frustrated muffled sound but he kissed me back.

We parted for air and I saw his cheeks flushing. "What you wanted to tell me?" I smiled to him and he seemed a little embarrassed for now. "Els, we--," he started but then an alarm sounded. "What's that?" I questioned and I saw his eyes getting sad. "I need to go, there's just one minute left," he smiled sadly and kissed my cheek.

"We'll meet again for sure," he whispered to my ear and stroked my cheek. I see him walking backwards and he pulls the hood back on. He goes to the window which is on the other side of the toilet. I watch how he opens it up and jumps out. Wait, he just jumped out from the window?!?

I run to that window but gladly it's not that high from up here. He had jumped on the rooftop of the mall and he is now running towards fire escapes. He waved his hand as he starts climbing down the ladders.

I heard someone knocking the door. "C'mon already! Other's need to use the toilets too!" A lady shouted and my cheeks got red. Quickly I got my backs and I opened up the door. While I left I avoided eye contact with the angry looking lady. "Sorry," I whispered.