The Death of Mina Ashido

Before we start, remember that I will NOT be pro at writing about this for a few reasons.
1.Im new to BNHA
2. Im still learning everyones names
3. Im not a very good writer.

A few more things is that I'll try update this and other stories whenever I can. I just dont get motivated easily. Im a very lazy person. It would be appreciated if you dont shout at me if I get something wrong. Juwt kindly correct me. It really hurts when people shout at me for doing something wrong on accident. Thanks.

Another thing is that the ship wont be starting for a few chapters.:3

The reason Bakugou trusts Mina most in this is because they were close. They could share secrets and Mina protected him a lot and Bakugou did the same. He was soft and kind around her. They didnt like eachother as in love but they loved eachother as in friends. Sometimes Bakugou wished that Mina was his sister.She acted like it anyway.

Also just remember I dont know a lot about MHA. Soo the personalities wont be exact but this is also kinda my version sOoOoOoOoOo- Dont yell at me bish-

I will NOT be doing smutt. I really dont feel comftorable writing that stuff. Its just weird.

This story includes:

• Gay
• Depression
• Self Harm
• Suicide
• Abuse
• Strong language

--------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV:

---------------------------------------------

Mina and Bakugou were not dating. In fact, Mina knew Bakugou was gay. He didnt want anyone else knowing but he trusted her a lot. One day Mina got teased for even being friends with Bakugou. Nobody got why she was. Then they continued, saying they were dating ane continued just tormenting her. She acted like everthing was fine but she really wasnt.

'MINA'S IN LOVE WITH BAKUGOU!' Someone yelled. Bakugou was around the corner.He just finished cleaning the blood off his arms...

'I DO NOT!HES LIKE A BROTHER TO ME!' Mina yelled back. She got a bit influenced by Bakugou when he yells at people and so on. She gasped at her actions and covered her mouth. She didnt mean to.

---------------------------------

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO WRITE HERE.

----------------------------------

Bakugou went to go checkup on Mina.He felt bad because after her outburst she just walked away and it was his fauly she yelled it the first place. He walked to her dorm, and knocked.There was no responce.

'Mina..?I came to say sorry.. Can you open the door please?'He says quietly Checking the surroundings making sure nobody can see his kind ass.

He starts raising his voice as Mins wouldny answer.After a while(Over about 10 minutes), he got it open after trying to picklock it for ages.

His face drops when it opens.

It revealed a hanging Mina. Bakugou was about to be sick and let out a yell. He ran over and saw a note.

'Fucking great Mina...' Bakugou said slowly, pain in his voice.
'I shouldve been better. I never shouldve been so hard on you. I never shouldve been so awful when you were always there for me...This is all my fault..' Those words just continued to pound around ny head, not leaving me alone. By time some teachers rushed in, Bakugou was on the floor sobbing. He wanted to die. He wanted Mina to be back and for her to not be gone. He was so ashamed of himself for letting this happen.

Eventually he was home. And he was covered in bruises.Mina had died 2 months ago now. His mother had beat him until he bled this time. Burns all over his arms, Cuts all over his body and a painful bruise on his nose that spreaded to the side of his left eye.He just lay on his back on the floor not bothering to even get onto his bed although it was right there. It hurt to move so he lay there as though he was paralyzed. All of a sudden he heard a voice.
'Dont give up now Bakugou.Just lay on your bed!It'll be more comfortable than the floor. Your mother is at work tomorrow and youre st school. It'll be okay!' The voice said. It sounded like Mina.No it couldny be right? Bakugou looks around the room with his eyes.Nobodies there.Shit he was imagining things. The Beating mustve messed up his brain. He wasnt over her death. He just slowly got up to his bed.He'd been lying in the floor for two hours just listening to his thoughts. Then he soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So uh- How was that for the first chapter gagshskemehelsjdiene- Please dont kill me- Anyway. I did 813 words for this chapter holy shit! Im so proud of myself:D Anyway I hope you liked.If you do I will write more. But if you dont Ima delete this bullshit. Anyway tyyy-Bai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~