Part 1

Jimin: *looks out the car window* so...when do we get there..?

Yoongi: *rolls his eyes* Chill we will be there in a minute or so

Jimin: *just rolls his eyes* so..your still with that hoseok?

Yoongi: who? Oh hoseok yeah I'm still with him. he isn't home and even if he is who cares really

Jimin: *sighs* just..break up with that fucker already..why you still keeping him?

Yoongi: why should you care plus I don't like questions *eyes still on the road*

Jimin: Tch.. *looks out , pissed*

————
~gets to the apartment~

Jhope: *was in the bathroom and hears the door , eyes widen when he hears jimin's voice*

Yoongi: *hears something in the bathroom* do you hear that?

Jimin: *looks at the bathroom and laughs* Eh...prolly wants to hear us..let him be.. *wraps his arms around his neck*

(I swear this is a sope ff)

Jhope: *eyes widen* (mind: so...this is what our relationship came to...?)

Jimin: Yoongi...let's keep going.. *pissed* why.? do you care..?

Yoongi: get the fuck off of me Jimin or you know just fucking leave *kinda disappointed in himself*

Jimin: *eyes widen* what..? y-you got me here for what!?

Jhope: *crying silently in there*

Yoongi: I changed my mind

Yoongi: leave.

Jimin: that easily... *gets dressed , stands in front of him and slaps him* Bye. *walks out*

Yoongi: *hand on his cheek* yeah that easily *he whispered*

Jimin: *pissed af* that fucker... *keys his car then smirks , leaves the whole neighbourhood*

(Sorry for making Jimin I bitch I really love him)

Yoongi: *sobers up for the first time in so long*
(Yoongi's mind: I remember me and hobi moving into this apartment we were so happy and so in love. I remember how we were planning on starting a family here in this apartment)

Yoongi: *sheds a tear but quickly wipes it and goes to sleep*

Jhope: *looks at the mirror* Damn...i can't even recognize myself...i remember..that once..you were what i dreamt of..now your the reason i can't sleep... *chuckles lifelessly*  how ironic...*looks at his beaten face* my death would mean more to you...

T I o  b e  C o n t i n u e d
E n d  O f  Part 1

Can we take a moment to appreciate my friend's writing like it's so good