Chapter 1

Asia P.O.V.

It's been a couple days since I was saved by Rias and Issei. I was getting used to school and everyone been nice to me. But I was sitting in class ready to start until the teacher spoke.

Teacher: "Today we're getting 2 new students joining us in this class. You may enter now." The teacher said before looking towards the door.

As the door opened I was shocked to see Endiku walked in. After she walked in I knew my brother would be here and just as I thought that he walked in and stood next to Enkidu.

 After she walked in I knew my brother would be here and just as I thought that he walked in and stood next to Enkidu

Teacher: "You may introduce yourselves to the class" He said looking at Enkidu and Y/n.

Endiku: "My name is Enkidu Chikyū, nice to meet you" Said as she smiled and bowed.

Y/n: "Y/n Argento pleasure" He says as he bowed.

Class: "WHAT!!" The class held as they looked back and forth from me and Y/n.

Y/n kept looking at me with his usual glare but then did something that shocked me, he smiled. Not one of his cocky smirks but a genuine smile.

Y/n: "Hey there sis, been some 8 years since we saw each other last" he says as he kept smiling.

Me: "Ah yes, yes it has Y/n" I say looking away from him.

Y/n P.O.V.

As Asia looked away I looked at Enkidu and sighed. She just nods and asks the teacher where we'll sit. The teacher pointed to two seat at the back of the class which we then walked towards.

Teacher: "Where were we" The teachers says opening a text book.

Teacher: "Ah yes the Tale of Gilgamesh and funny enough Enkidu" He says before reading.

Me and Endiku just laughed quietly and opened a text book that was provided by the student council this morning.

Teacher: "Ok Mr Argento because you found this funny could you tell me something about Gilgamesh?" He says looking at me.

Me: "Sigh" "He was the King, he broke the Heaven and it laid at his feet. The Gods were nothing to him and they feared him" I say looking towards the window and saw Gilgamesh staring back at me.

Me: "He had it all and everything in this world belonged to him. He was powerful and fearless and nothing could stop him" I said as my eyes glowed a little.

Me: "He stood on top of the World, and everyone trembled even if they only heard his name. But he was blinded by power and couldn't see what it was doing to him" I rest my head on my arm and look towards the teacher.

Me: " He lost his Kingdom and everything with it. Causing him to be broken and afraid. He felt lost and cornered. And trying to calm his mind and find a solution, but it was useless. Everything he knew was falling apart and he couldn't do anything about it. He felt so weak..." The teacher and students had a confused face except for Asia and Enkidu who had faces of sympathy.

Me: "Even though he was the King of the World, even though he ruled over the Heavens, even though mankind feared him, he was still able to fall."

Me: "Because even the greatest ruler on Earth has to fall. I believe no matter how great, no matter how strong, no matter who you are, we all fall at least once in our lives"

After I finished talking the class was silent and didn't know how to respond to what I just said.

Teacher: "Uh that was a good explanation but I don't think it fits-" The teacher was saying before I cut him off.

Me: "I'll have you know my family origins dates back to the time of Gilgamesh so I had ample time to learn about Gilgamesh's story through his own writings that were passed down through my family" The teacher then looked at Asia and saw her nod in agreement with me.

Teacher: "Fascinating, but I believe that's all the time we have left" The teacher said looking at his watch as he did the bell went off.

Hopping up I walked out of the class with Enkidu behind me. As we walked past Asia she just stood there not moving. We then left the classroom and walked to the changing rooms to get changed.

As I entered the changing room I noticed all the male students were either scrawny or fat. Sighing I took of my shirt revealing my body and markings.

Boys: "OH COME ON!!" I hear the males yell at me as I just laugh as I take off my pants and put on the sports wear and left

As I reached outside I saw Enkidu sitting at a tree looking up at the sky. Smiling I walked over to her and laid down rest my head on her lap. As we laid there a bird cane sat on Enkidu's finger.

Me: "moments like this reminds me of our time together in Babylonia Enkidu" I say looking at her and smiling

Enkidu: "It does Gil" She said as the bird flew off as she laid back against the tree.

The reason why Enkidu called my Gil is because me and Gilgamesh became one some 3 years ago, he still talks to me from time to time but we are fused together.

Time skip:

It was the end of the day and classes just finished as we were about to leave our classroom Asia walked up to us.

Asia: "Uh Y/n my club president would like to speak with you" She said shyly.

Me: "Ok" I say smiling patting her head and walking towards the door.

Me: "Shall we be off then?" I say looking back at Asia who followed me and Enkidu.

She show us the way to her club and I was disappointed at the building in front of us. Sighing as I saw Asia walked in and to where I sensed the rest of those devils. As we reached a door Asia knocked and we waited. After a bit the door opened and we walked in.

???: "Welcome Y/n, Enkidu" The tomato head girl said as we entered.

My calm demeanour changed to a one of disgust and annoyance, this didn't go unnoticed by the others in the room.

Me: "So Mongrel why have you called me and Enkidu here?" As I said this everyone besides Enkidu went wide-eyed at me calling there 'King' a mongrel.

To be continued: