Chapter 4

Y/n P.O.V.

I was sitting under a tree with Enkidu about to watch this one-sided fight. I summoned a Gate and brought out two Golden cups and jug full of Wine and poured some into the cups.

Me: "When ever your ready" I say disinterested voice.

Faker: "Cu, I'll go in..." Before faker could finish the Irish Dog rushed the me wannabe and started his assault on the knight.

Faker: "What an idiot" He says before dodging a lightning attack. He looks up to see the Queen staring down at him. He jumps back and summons his Bow and Caladbolg.

Rias's Queen: "Scream for me" she says in a seductive voice creeping Faker out.

Faker: "I have to end her quickly." He says pulling his bow string back ready to fire Caladbolg. As it fired towards the Queen she thought she could defend herself by making a barrier around her but that proved ineffective when Caladbolg hit.

 As it fired towards the Queen she thought she could defend herself by making a barrier around her but that proved ineffective when Caladbolg hit

Rias's Queen fell to the ground unconscious as I look to the left to see the Irish Dog playing with the me wannabe.

Me: "Irish Dog fight seriously or you'll be punished" At that the Irish Dog sighed before disappearing and reappearing behind the me wannabe.

Cu: " Goodnight" He said as he kicked him in the back sending him flying into a white haired girl knocking both of them unconscious.

Me: "Boring" I say as I appear in front of both Cu and Faker.

Me: "For boring me you Mongrels I have to teach you a lesson" I say opening 20 Gates.

Me: "Goodbye..." Before I could finish a teleport circle appeared in front of me. I closed the Gates and waited to see who came out.

???: "Rias are you alright?" A man with a maid said walking from the circle.

Me: "Hm? More mongrels" When I said that the newcomers turned around to look at me.

???: "Who are you?" I asked me but I just yawned.