Chapter 3:

Asia P.O.V.

When we teleported to Babylonia I thought we would appear inside the throne room but we appeared in the forest north of Babylonia. I look around to see Rias and the others looking confused.

Rias: "Uh I was expecting a great city not a forest" She said looking at the trees around us.

Me: "That's because we were thrown off course President" I said to her.

Sona: "How far off course?" Lady Sona asked me. Looking around to get my bearing.

Me: "About 30k's" When I said that galloping was heard off in the south.

Everyone turn around only to see four horses coming our way. As they got close they came to a stop in front of us.

???: "Oh what's this? The run away princess comes home" The hooded man spoke while hopping off of his horse.

Rias: "Who are you!?" She asks defensively as everyone got ready to fight.

???: Hm? Who am I? I am-"

???: "Dick wizard" At that the so called wizard fell down disappointed.

Wizard: "Why are you so mean Lancer" He says mopping.

???: "It's true though, that's how Saber was conceived because you allow my sister to have sex with me" The armoured woman said as the depressed aura around the wizard grew.

???: "Senpai, lets get on with the mission" The last person says to the Wizard who stood back up.

Wizard: "That's right Shielder. Now then our King has sent us to find a group of people who have said to trespassed in this forest and by the looks of it, that would be you" He says walking around us. Before anyone could say anything we appeared in front of Uruk.

Wizard: "Welcome to Uruk Devils" He says before looking up at the Gate to the city.

As the Gate opened the Wizard and the group that followed him walked in. We followed him in and the first thing I noticed is that Uruk changed since I ran away. It was more lively and the atmosphere had a one of joy. After walking to the centre of the city we looked at the Alter that the king of Uruk stayed in.

Wizard: "Queen-San you may return to your house" he says looking at the armoured woman, who just nodded and walked off.

With that we walked up the stairs and into the palace. Hoping to see either father or mother sitting at the throne I was shocked when I saw Y/n sitting on the throne. He was in a meeting with a group of people.

Y/n: "Hm. The shipments from the farm are being delayed, Huh? Send 5 men from the eastern barracks to find the reason for the delay" Y/n said to a guard who bowed and ran out.

Y/n: " By the way, I heard that Tabado's daughter is giving birth. Send a midwife to help her deliver. And some fruit to aid her recovery" The woman to his right nodded.

Y/n: "Now to deal with the mongrels who trespassed" he says looking towards us.

Y/n: "What's this it's the mongrels from Kouh. Have you come to tell me another joke" He says smiling at us.

 Have you come to tell me another joke" He says smiling at us