Prologue

(A/N If you have a HEX account and see a story exactly like this one on there by Amira Phoenix, we are the same person.)

One night, a dragon broke into the Haddock house and found a baby in the crib. It was disarmed by the tiny creature. It suddenly turned its head, scratching the baby, and looked at his mother, who was holding up a sword. As it came closer, the lower the mother's sword got. Suddenly, the father through an ax between the two, making the dragon feel threatened. The father yelled at it, pulling his ax out of the wood. The dragon, hearing the sound of the other dragons leaving, grabbed the child and flew off, the parent's calling after it.

One year later

Valka was coughing and in labor at the same time. "STOICK!" It had been a year since a dragon had taken their son, and now she was about to give birth to another child, if she didn't die first.

"Gothi! Is the mixture ready yet?!"

Gothi, the village healer, Ground up some black and white dragon scales she had from the last healer and put them in. She stirred it and gave a nod, putting it in a bowl and handing it to Stoick. Stoick gave the bowl to Valka and she drank it between contractions.

Later that day

There was the sound of a crying baby and two beaming parents at their new daughter. Stoick took her from her mother and smiled as the baby was unknowingly swinging its arms and kicking. Stoick laughed, "Well, looks like we have a little warrior." he gave the child back to Valka.

"Hello, little Inga." Valka said, smiling.

(A/N Sorry if it got a little weird at the end. I wasn't exactly sure how to introduce her name into the story, so I went with this.)