Chapter One

(I now know how to bold thanks to @SpaceHorse09)

"This is Berk. It's twelve days North of hopeless, and a few degrees South of freezing to death. It's located solidly on the Meridian of Misery. My village. In a word, sturdy. It's been here for seven generations, but every single building is new. We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets. The only problems are the "pests". You see most places have mice, or mosquitoes, we have. . ." Inga hid behind her dragonskin "cloak" as a Monsterous Nightmare breathed fire in her direction, ". . . dragons."

Inga was running through the village, dodging angry Vikings telling her to get back inside, and warning dragons so they don't get hurt. She was about to reach the clearing between the village and Great Hall when someone picked her up by the scruff of her neck and pulled her back, lifting her in the air, just as a Deadly Nadder swooped and breathed fire on the stretch of ground.

"Inga! What is she doing out ag, what are you doing out again?! Get inside!" Stoick yelled, pushing his daughter out of the way. He then proceeded to throw an old cart at a Deadly Nadder, much to Inga's chagrin.

Inga continued through the village, reaching the forge. Gobber stood in her way, "Come on, Gobber. Let me in."

Gobber stood firm, "Not unless you promise not to hide the weapons, again."

Inga tried to get past him, to no avail, "I didn't hide all of them." She tried to squeeze past him and would have made it if he hadn't of grabbed her.

"You just hid the ones that could kill, which is everything but the bolas. You're lucky I found them before the raid."

Inga filled her cheeks with air than let it out, "Fine, I promise not to hide the weapons." This time. She thought. Gobber set her down and she got to work, her hands turning a scaly black in such a way that they look like gloves.

Narration

"I've been apprenticed to Gobber ever since my parents learned how the mixture affected my birth. Around the age of two, I woke up wearing a "Cloak" and "Belt". Turns out they were actually wings and a tail. Gobber and Gothi are the only other ones who know my secret. My senses were heightened as well, that was harder to hide than anything else.

Third Person

Inga looked outside just in time to see a Nightfury attack the tower. Gobber switched from his pincer to his axe. "They need me out there. Inga, mind the forge and actually help the Vikings, don't just take their weapons."

Inga smiled, "I can make no promises."

Gobber sighed, and turned around, as he was about to leave, he saw one of Inga's contraptions by the door, "What's that?"

Inga followed Gobber's gaze, "Oh that? That's just something I made to help with fishing and hunting. It's only meant to capture something as big as a boar, so don't be getting any ideas." She returned to the axe she was sharpening, as slow as possible.

Gobber grabbed it and took it outside. He shot it at a Deadly Nadder and hit it. "Well, this is pretty handy." He put his hand on it causing it to fire again and break. Unbenounced to him, He had hit the Nightfury with that final shot. At the sound of the Nadder falling, Inga ran out in time to see Gobber accidentally shoot down the Nightfury. She noted it landed around Raven's point, "Gobber! I told you that it was only meant for something as big as a boar! Not a dragon!"

"Inga!" Valka ran up to her and grabbed her arm, "I've been looking all over the village for you. Come on, get back inside."

"Mom, I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me."

Just then, a Monstrous Nightmare landed close by. "Inga, inside, now!" Valka ran back to the hut, pulling Inga with her as Vikings attacked the Monstrous Nightmare.

(I hope you liked this chapter. I hope to get another one out sometime tomorrow)